Default Naura Cake Shop and Super Hard Mode?

Do I have to beat the "Third Sister" quest on hard mode to get super hard mode unlocked? The first time I found the bakery was long before I got hard mode, so I couldn't complete it on hard then. I beat most the quests on hard mode (yes, including the Eternal Tower), and was wondering if I should bother with the rest now, or if I need the Naura quest on hard to unlock super hard.

You don't have to beat the cake shop quest to unlock super hard, I haven't even seen the cake shop once lol. Just do all the quests at the counter and you're set.
    "No amount of power can compete with speed you can't even touch"

I am a HUnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

The only 3rd Cake Sisters thing you want to beat is anyone that isn't on Normal. There is only one thing that requires you to do that quest, and it isn't an unlock. It's a special item you get once you complete all the other missions (including the Tower) on the same dificulty level that you complete that quest on.

Do Hard the first time you find it because if you've beaten all of the quests on Hard INCLUDING cake shop, then you get Compress PA which apparently is one of the hardest units to get...after that do it on SH or Normal for the titles, but you have to find it again for each time you do it. And you only have to beat the first 14 quests to get to SH