Thread: Mag max level?

Question Mag max level?

What is the max level for mags in this game? I haven't raised mine at all because I'm trying to make one really good for my class, and am currently researching the subject. In other words, I may sound like a freaking idiot, so please be long suffering with my questions. Sorry if the question has already been asked, I searched the forums and lightly grazed the stickies, but no dice. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Max lvl is 100 for mags and characters.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

I figured so, as I knew the max level for characters in this game and in PSO they corresponded with each other. You've been a good help, thank you.

As soon as you have access to the sewers I would buy 2 or 3 more mags and work on them all at once. Depending on your class you will want several different ones. I high power for early in game is what I ran for my HUcast, switching then to a High Hit, and then ultimately a balanced hi/power once i had the equipment to support it.

Interesting. Initially when I assumed the max level was 200, I devised a leveling plan in which I gave it 100 power, 50 ATA and 50 PP. Would you mind if I asked what hit does? (I'm using a Hucast.)

Hit makes it so you don't miss enemies, for Cast's it isn't an issue early on but when you first hit Super hard mode you need about 550 hit to be able to actually land an attack on most hostiles. So until you get really nice equipment a high hit MAG is the way to go. Best to start raising one early.

Thank you very much, any further questions will be inquired in this thread.