Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I usually don't have a problem with people picking up stuff. Normally I only pick up rares only. But hey, sometimes people just need stuff, can't say there aren't days I need photons or other synth mats. Just gotta remind ourselves to drop unwanted stuff before boss o.ob.

Paragon of Fortefighter Excellence!
    Leader of the Guardians Mobile Defense Force Guild-PC/PS2
    PS2/PC PSU:Krupp 170 FF/PT/FIG Zanki 137 FG/GM-Since Day 1!
    PSP2 Krupp 126 Hunter 30 PS3 Ad-hoc party and Internet Multimode (Mail me if you wanna play!)
    Waiting anxiously for PSO2..

I Play offline so ofcourse its different for me becuase i dont have others wanting gear, but i do put everything up, i make quite a profit, angering my friends due to the fact im a higher level than them. =D
    Lost to the frost

"QUICK CHANGE THE CHANNEL!" Zangief we never forget
    Quote Originally Posted by gorefiend View Post
    I tornado break my phone....
    Or else i go and get into a anime fight with telstra

I usually pick up everything either when the items are set on give finder or im running solos...people complain to much
    *> Complex Physics <*

I pick up and sell the various materials. I've made a fair amount of Meseta selling various things. I sell all elemental photons for 447 Meseta, regardless of what the photon element is. They sell out pretty quickly so I'm constantly restocking it as they become available. Everything except Megi-Photons are selling pretty fast right now.

I don't pick up a lot of things personally. I'm usually low on space to begin with and I have more money than I can really spend so I don't need to pick up the small things for that.

As for other people picking up stuff in a run with me. While it can get on my nerves a bit, it doesn't bother me to a point where i'll actually get angry with anyone. For the most part I only run with friends, or friends of friends. I'll just drop the stuff as it goes to me in a spot where the person who picked it up can see it and will be able to get it for themselves. Simple as that.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Ruru View Post
    I don't pick up a lot of things personally. I'm usually low on space to begin with and I have more money than I can really spend so I don't need to pick up the small things for that.

As for other people picking up stuff in a run with me. While it can get on my nerves a bit, it doesn't bother me to a point where i'll actually get angry with anyone. For the most part I only run with friends, or friends of friends. I'll just drop the stuff as it goes to me in a spot where the person who picked it up can see it and will be able to get it for themselves. Simple as that.
    Brilliant. Good on you Ruru. They picked it up because they wanted it! If you don't share those feelings then drop the item for them to have! What a concept!!!
    NiceOnes

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

I pick up everything kinda everything 10 stars or higher, not that i mind myself having lower stuff but i often get people whining why i pick up these crappy 9* items and lower...

On a other not i still keep picking up Mono and Dimates, I use Dimats in my pallet aside Tri and sometimes when i gather like 5 monos i spam these in a row to heal me, saves me using a Di or Trimate.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

When i ran with friends, i always picked up worthwhile junk items.
    To sell off course, it adds up.
    Specially if you donīt spam missions that much.

I try to respect other parties rules.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

This applies for really any online game, if someone is willing to buy it and it really doesn't hurt you to hold it for a bit, by all means keep it and sell it. The tiny stuff can add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruru
    As for other people picking up stuff in a run with me. While it can get on my nerves a bit, it doesn't bother me to a point where i'll actually get angry with anyone. Simple as that.
    Utter lies. You get upset with me EVERY TIME I pick up Vulcalines, Vestalines and Kerselines!! You even got angry with me picking up Kubara junk!

THEY'RE RED, DAMNIT! Hard to resist!!

It's so not simple.