Unhappy Can you remove/replace elemental attributes?

I finally found a fenrir and it just had to be a LifeFenrir, can i remove likfe or maybe even replace it?

Yes, you have to grind it to max (+35 iirc).. bring the element and (i belive) 40k meseta to the person on the left of the city (map).. select your weapon+element and he will change it for you. The level of the new element will be the same as the one on it before (so if yo had lv3 life, the new element will also be lv3)
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Yes, you can replace an element with another element by performing element synthesis on it. You take an element and synthesize it at the shop where you can photon fortify items. When replacing an element it keeps the same level.

Dnd beat me to it, the answer is also better then mine .

YES! SWEET! thanks!

fast typing ftw . and no problem.. i've lost count how many elements i've changed to celeb now ._.
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.