Page 1 of 463 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default Have a Question? Post here!

Hello everyone,

I've noticed that there are so many questions for PS:P2! A lot of them are rather specific, and a lot of them have been repeated.

I think it's a good idea to have a topic where you can post any general questions you have and hopefully someone should answer it soon enough . This can also be used as a good compilation of general questions as well!

So I guess I'll start with a general'ish question. How do I turn on Autotext?

Autotext automatically activates in Multi-Mode or Online Multi-Mode. It does nothing in Story Mode.

I see... umm my autotext doesn't turn on when I play multi? At least I don't see it...

It happens at random intervals, much like NPC talk. If it's not happening at all, then I have no idea.

PSO2 & PSPortable2 Addict Amherst_Wind's Avatar

The more common the phrase is the less chance it has of activating, the autowords for damage and blocking etc won't happen very often, as opposed to the Level up or Mission Start/Clear autowords which should always trigger without fail.
    - - - - - - - PS Zero: Anna - - - - - -|- - - - - PS Portable: Amherst - - - - -

Anyone have any idea when the PSO cloth's become available? I have cleared story mode on normal and main character is 80 if that helps at all...

Do some of the new clothes come in seperate pieces?

Alright, here is one. What are the translations for the exchange items? How do I know if I have photo drops, photon crystals, and photon boosters? I have a whole bunch of about five items and I have no idea what they are.

And is there a way to revert my PM back to it's original model?

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Could someone explain exactly what these Extend Codes are? I can't seem to find out. Also, is there any point to a beast gunner now?

Does 白亜のコンサート require every party member to have the tickets or just the host and also how many tickets are required of each type?