Default Armor and Unit Questions

So, I've decided to come back to the game after nearly a year.

There's a couple of new armors out. I currently have a level 140 Beast Fighgunner/Fortefighter (20/20), and a 140 Cast Fortegunner/Fighgunner (20/20).

For their armor I have a 28% Dark Serafi-Senba and a 34% Light Serafi-Senba.

Is it worth going with one of the new armors (perhaps one of the Yiels)?

Problem is, I don't see any dark/light armors (21%/20%) as high as the Serafi's I have. Is the extra DEF/EVA worth it? I remember there was a thread about elemental resistance being more important than DEF/EVA, but I could be wrong.

Also, for either one of my characters, which would you guys recommend, a Vijerina/Power, Lumirus/Kaos Knight, or a Lumirus/Power Charge?

I'm on 360 btw. Thanks!

yes element is still more important than stats of the armor. If you dont believe me get a rainbow unit and test it out. The 12 star rainbow unit gives a 25 boost to element but costs a lot.

Thanks StinkyFish.

So do you think I should just go with higher elemental Serafi's?

The Yiel Lines go are really crazily priced. A 21% Light Rabol Yiel goes for 40 million.

I could probably get a higher elemental Serafi (higher than the one that I own) for half that much. A

I think it depends on your class as well. I'm in no way saying that higher % armors aren't better than lower %s, but don't sell that huge evasion boost short. I run with Rabol Yiel on my AF and while they are decent %s(mid to high 20's) I also get hit a lot less than with lower stat armors.

If you bide your time you can pick one up cheap enough to test it out in the future(I bought my first 1 for 5mil). That way if you don't think it's worth the cost you can just sell it off later.

I think you should save up for Armas Line
    *> Complex Physics <*