Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

you need about 620+ ATA to consistently heavy hit things in online SH dark shrine.
    consistently meaning 95%+

and if you have 750+ EVP, things in SH dark shrine should miss you quite often.
    Last edited by Silvaya; Jan 20, 2010 at 02:11 AM.

I am a FOnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

Lv 100 HUmar: BunnyWannabe ; Lv 100 HUnewearl: TuffLilBunny ; Lv 100 FOnewearl: CuteLilBunny

My PSO-World Trade Topic: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174008

Thanks for that, all i've seen is are figures around 550ATA for superhard constantly hitting
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dnd View Post
    Thanks for that, all i've seen is are figures around 550ATA for superhard constantly hitting
    That's for light-light-heavy hitting, it seems. I try to light-heavy-heavy with anything below 550 ATA and it's a gamble.

550 ATA for constantly hitting with normal attacks. heavy hitting needs more ATA to land each one cuz it reduces ur ATA (i think that's how it works, i'm not sure). so if you only have 550 ATA, you will fall below the threshold of 520ish ATA for consistently normal hitting in SH

i assume you're doing heavy-heavy-heavy, like i do

imo, its more beneficial to cut down on some ATP and add to ATA to do heavy because a heavy attack is ~1.4x as strong as a normal attack, easily making up for you lost ATP and then some
    Last edited by Silvaya; Jan 20, 2010 at 02:17 AM.

Lv 100 HUmar: BunnyWannabe ; Lv 100 HUnewearl: TuffLilBunny ; Lv 100 FOnewearl: CuteLilBunny

My PSO-World Trade Topic: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174008

Well, i've heard that a heavy attack reduces your ata to .7 for a 1.4 increase in damage. BUT your base ata increases for every part of the combo. that figure i've lost/cant remember

EDIT: My atp is 788, and my ata is 571 with foie-haze at the moment
    Last edited by Dnd; Jan 20, 2010 at 02:35 AM.
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.

Well, i've heard that a heavy attack reduces your ata to .7 for a 1.4 increase in damage.
    i dont think that's right. if that's the case, you need about 750 ATA to land the first heavy hit consistently, if thats the first attack you do. but i rarely miss when using a heavy attack at the beginning of a chain with 620 ATA. if that 0.7 number is right, my ATA would've been adjusted down to 430ish, and should miss with a very high frequency, which isn't the case.

anyways, it's getting late, i'm off to sleep. night!

That might be PSO on the cube, or something i dont remember D:... anyway good night =D