Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

I'm definitely making a small return on the last month considering it will be free, just to see this game go. It was inevitable, and probably should have happened already. As much as I hated the support of the game (er, lack of), the game holds a ton of memories for me even if I quit more than a year ago. Good times, and met lots of close friends.

I played from the very first week this game came out, it'd be kind of nice to play for the last week of it too.

NOOOO ; ;. I will miss this game greatly ; ; It's been a good 3-almost 4 years guys. I might move to 360 if it stays.. Hope to see you guys on a lot before the final day!

Paragon of Fortefighter Excellence!
    Leader of the Guardians Mobile Defense Force Guild-PC/PS2
    PS2/PC PSU:Krupp 170 FF/PT/FIG Zanki 137 FG/GM-Since Day 1!
    PSP2 Krupp 126 Hunter 30 PS3 Ad-hoc party and Internet Multimode (Mail me if you wanna play!)
    Waiting anxiously for PSO2..

Wouldnt the updates been easy to make for the ps2 than the 360? I mean are they the same format? The JP version is ps2/pc not xbox so all the updates written would presumably be written in whatever format the ps2 uses, so its likely that we as 360 users dont have much hope for even seeing this game to much past mag+ would that be safe to say?

this is a long time overdue.
    thanks again for the fun times psu.

I have almost a billion meseta invested in Pwands and grinders waiting for the next grind boost which was SUPPOSED to come after MAG+ from Guardians Limit Attack (or whatever it's called).... I can't afford the time it would take to make a new account on JP.

See you all on PSP2.

Well, it's better to pull the plug early than prolong the inevitable.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I haven't played PSU in months now so it doesn't bug me too much, hard work down the drain it seems but w/e. It is kinda screwed up for those who still play that would be forced to go to 360 or JP server(or play offline) after its over.

This is mostly Segac's fault anyway. I knew the game was dying, but didn't expect for them to actually put it out of its misery this soon..

Signature by Gama

God dammit i take a break from pc and now i find this....Screw you sega...Ill switch to 360 ...

PSO2 Character: Chibi Loli newman force Level 40

I pity those who capped everything in game. Spending hours and hours to cap every single Techs, Bullets and Skills.

Hunting for Rappy Iggs for Igg crown(s), Milla, Gulds, Killer Elites, 50% S Rank 10/10s, Stacks of meseta...etc.

All those work going down the drain? :E

Quote Originally Posted by Nayto the Fighmaster View Post
    I'm sorry for the PC/Ps2 servers, but From what I was told, PS2 was a practical ghost town.

If they closed down the Ps2/Pc sides, how much longer do WE the 360 players Have?
    360 should last longer since you guys have the JP community on your sides.