Page 220 of 234 FirstFirst ... 120170210217218219220221222223230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2338

Haha, I am sure it will work out. Also I am interested in..
    - Zero Cane, 0/0/0/0/44, Ice Lv3, Magical Sign
    - IceLv3Loneos, 0/0/0/35/41, Bright Sign
    - Femini Soul

Not sure if anything on my tradelist are of interest, but you never know xD

Edit: Anyway I need to get some sleep, so I am off for the night. Good to see ya again ^_^

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Also... can I catalog one fo your Heimdals?
    "If it rusts, it can never be trusted
    If its owner fails to control it, it will cut him
    Yes, pride is
    Like a blade."
    -Tite Kubo

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Norco View Post
    Haha, I am sure it will work out. Also I am interested in..
    - Zero Cane, 0/0/0/0/44, Ice Lv3, Magical Sign
    - IceLv3Loneos, 0/0/0/35/41, Bright Sign
    - Femini Soul

Not sure if anything on my tradelist are of interest, but you never know xD

Edit: Anyway I need to get some sleep, so I am off for the night. Good to see ya again ^_^
    Well, if you WANT, I can early-gift them for you, since you can't make it to Saturday... I can arrange that for ya if you want, but if you WANT to trade for them, you can. I'll just PM you an offer, or tell you when I join tomorrow. ;P

And yes, you may Tamlin. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Ah yes, there is another thing on your trade list that interests me:

CelebLv3Crimson Vis+30, 37/14/0/17/40, Cool Style (+)

I was wondering if this Luzparias I have here might be worthy of that Crimson Vis:

Luzparias, 21/0/11/0/36, Soul LV5, Zeta Cutlass

Maybe I could top it off with 30 Rappy Souls that I have sitting in my storage, since I haven't used them in a while, and I heard you have a large and growing collection of Rappy Souls as well. :3 Might this trade be OK for that Crimson Vis?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken-chan View Post
    Ah yes, there is another thing on your trade list that interests me:

CelebLv3Crimson Vis+30, 37/14/0/17/40, Cool Style (+)

I was wondering if this Luzparias I have here might be worthy of that Crimson Vis:

Luzparias, 21/0/11/0/36, Soul LV5, Zeta Cutlass

Maybe I could top it off with 30 Rappy Souls that I have sitting in my storage, since I haven't used them in a while, and I heard you have a large and growing collection of Rappy Souls as well. :3 Might this trade be OK for that Crimson Vis?
    Oh, most definitely. Even without the Rappies, I would have been willing to accept the trade, but the Rappies help a lot! Your donation will be commendable! ^_^

[EDIT: I see you replying to my thread, AtBHR... >:3]

@Chaosmaster - Thanks for accepting my trade. I'll be glad to give you both my Luzparias AND 30 Rappy Souls for your Crimson Vis. ^_^

EDIT: So it looks like I'll be trading my Dioskoroi and Luzparias, along with 30 Rappy Souls as a donation, for your Miyabisen and Crimson Vis tomorrow. At the same time, I would also like to catalog your Lavis Kanon, Fuuma Shuriken, and Yonohate In (I won't care about cataloging the Maisen for now) if that is fine with you. Thanks again. ^_^
    Last edited by Ken & Robo; Dec 21, 2011 at 11:00 PM.

@Chaosmaster - Thanks for accepting my trade. I'll be glad to give you both my Luzparias AND 30 Rappy Souls for your Crimson Vis. ^_^

EDIT: So it looks like I'll be trading my Dioskoroi and Luzparias, along with 30 Rappy Souls as a donation, for your Miyabisen and Crimson Vis tomorrow. At the same time, I would also like to catalog your Lavis Kanon, Fuuma Shuriken, and Yonohate In (I won't care about cataloging the Maisen for now) if that is fine with you. Thanks again. ^_^
    Sounds good to me. And it's no problem, really. Just me being generous because I feel I've been hoarding things from the public for no reason... what honestly good can come out of life for owning every rare item in this one single game, eh? NOTHIN, I tell ya! :P

I'm jumping on the catalog-request train, if you don't mind. D:
    I don't think I have anything you want, but you have the following items that I still need in my catalog:
    Spoiler!

Also, glad to see you came back for a bit. I'd heard a lot about you, so it's cool to see a PSZ "legend" come back. Your trade thread is...breathtaking, for lack of a better word. Seriously, it's nuts. XD
    PSZ Friend Codes
    US: 4855 6582 7740
    JP: 4428 5420 9674

Check out my trade thread!

@Chaosmaster - You've got that right. But at least there's a lot of fulfillment you can get out of owning everything in PSZ, which I'm sure you have already gotten. ^_^

Anyway, I'll be heading online on PSZ tomorrow at 4:00PM EST to commence our trade and cataloging business. I'll hope to see you by then.

Lastly, there is one weapon left on your trade list that I desire, but for now, I have probably nothing worth trading for it. And that's your Yonohate In... There's a good chance that I'll probably not be able to get that one, since my only two most valuable rares includes an Akatsuki In (which I don't want to trade away), and a Rika's Claw, which only has a Machine parameter and is fortified already. I guess I'll need to search for stuff to see if I could get something that might have a slim chance of being an acceptable trade for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse5632 View Post
    I'm jumping on the catalog-request train, if you don't mind. D:
    I don't think I have anything you want, but you have the following items that I still need in my catalog:
    Spoiler!

Also, glad to see you came back for a bit. I'd heard a lot about you, so it's cool to see a PSZ "legend" come back. Your trade thread is...breathtaking, for lack of a better word. Seriously, it's nuts. XD
    Ahaha, thanks. But I would prefer the real legends who helped me get this be noticed, though it's a shame they're not really around anymore... tis sad, but can't be helped either. So few of us oldies play this anymore, even I only just came back here... :<

But yeah, like previous posts say, I'll be on tomorrow and the rest of this week til saturday between noon and 10pm PST, so look out for me then for the catalogging stuff! Hope to see you soon! ;D
    @Chaosmaster - You've got that right. But at least there's a lot of fulfillment you can get out of owning everything in PSZ, which I'm sure you have already gotten. ^_^

Anyway, I'll be heading online on PSZ tomorrow at 4:00PM EST to commence our trade and cataloging business. I'll hope to see you by then.

Lastly, there is one weapon left on your trade list that I desire, but for now, I have probably nothing worth trading for it. And that's your Yonohate In... There's a good chance that I'll probably not be able to get that one, since my only two most valuable rares includes an Akatsuki In (which I don't want to trade away), and a Rika's Claw, which only has a Machine parameter and is fortified already. I guess I'll need to search for stuff to see if I could get something that might have a slim chance of being an acceptable trade for it.
    I have 105% weapon collection rating, if that says anything... the only one, unfortunately, that I've seen for this game... :<

Well, don't get too beat down... I'm sure you'll find something worth trading for it! Really though, most people have been too afraid to even offer on it, so even showing an eye at it to me is really something to see. Most people are only after my Psycho Wand, Yasminkov M109 w/ 50 hit or my Lv3 Gigas Romuli / Clair Doubles, so it's a change of pace to be certain. Maybe we can find something on one of the runs we do, if we get to do any with all this catalogging/trade requesting stuff in the way, haha! :P
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Dec 21, 2011 at 11:30 PM.