Page 221 of 234 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221222223224231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2338

@Chaosmaster - Wow. I somehow expected people begging for your In katanas as if they're on their knees or something like that, based on some things I've read in other threads, such as the one where I got my Akatsuki In. Though I have to admit, I was slightly afraid of making an offer for your Yonohate In as well, but I thought I may as well give it a shot and see if I could score it off of you with an acceptable trade offer. Guess I'll just have to hope I can find something worthy of your Yonohate In for now.

I'm not too surprised you're the only person for miles who has 105% weapon collection considering most people quit after three weeks and only do SH online most of the time. It seems like in the last month, I finally started seeing more PSZ players who have their weapon collection %'s above 90. For the longest time, Jonigavin was the only person I played with who had that high of a weapon collection %.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken-chan View Post
    @Chaosmaster - Wow. I somehow expected people begging for your In katanas as if they're on their knees or something like that, based on some things I've read in other threads, such as the one where I got my Akatsuki In. Though I have to admit, I was slightly afraid of making an offer for your Yonohate In as well, but I thought I may as well give it a shot and see if I could score it off of you with an acceptable trade offer. Guess I'll just have to hope I can find something worthy of your Yonohate In for now.
    I think most people were afraid to offer on it because, back in the day, I believe I was the first person to have found a legitimate one (on the US version, at least), or at least made a point to state such, back before when I was co-boarding on GameFAQs... most people I knew from back then on here knew me from my time and inspirations from GameFAQs, and so even then, I had become infamous even before I joined this site, and most knew how much I liked that sword, so nobody really offered on it. Judging from how things have gone over time, I guess most people just learned from the rest amnd decided not to offer, but it was always intriguing how it seemed even new guys knew to keep the offers to the slightly more reasonable stuff. I got the occasional eye on it, now and then, but it was always for feebily unworthy trades, and a good deal wanted the silly little Milias Breaker more, unbeknownst to them that the Yonohate In can have the highest possible ATK of any weapon in the game, and regardless of the fact that it can't have Over End, of course I had to lead others to realize that fact. :/

But really, now, it's just another weapon in my stock. While it's still one of my top-three most-used weapons in the game, it's not like I'll hold onto it forever if I'm not going to use it forever. If I can find someone worthy of passing it down to when I quit, then it will have meant that much more to me. Hopefully, time and faith prove that the one I give it to is worth it. It's been fun to have around, and I know someone else who wants it will love it just as much as I did when I first picked up that little red box in the Tower that day... ^_^
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Dec 22, 2011 at 12:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

@Chaosmaster - Yeah, I remember coming across GameFAQs threads that you posted on regarding the Akatsuki In and Yonohate In before I registered an account on PSOW (though I do not have an account on GameFAQs). It did seem like you and some other person (this person mentioned that he lent his game to his little sister and she found a Yonohate In) were the only ones who have a legitimate Yonohate In at the time.

Ugh, and I remember when I was trying to grind for a Millias Breaker. It took me a few months worth of grinding Arca Plant, but at least I eventually got it. Back then, I was mainly turned away from the Yonohate In, because it had Sonic Raid. But eventually, since I am a bit of a katana fanatic, I starting hoping to own at least one of the In katanas (I'm perfectly happy with my Akatsuki In, despite how much of a horrible weapon it is when used). Since I already own the Akatsuki In, now I am aiming to get the Yonohate In as well.

With that said, I do hope you find someone (if not me) who will make good use of your Yonohate In when you trade it away. After all, I can understand that for the person who should obtain it from you to be satisfied with it would be all you would ask for (if not more) if you would ever trade it away. After all, I can't imagine how much effort it took for you to find it (unless you came across it out of the blue), nor can I imagine how satisfied you were to finally own one.

@Chaosmaster - Yeah, I remember coming across GameFAQs threads that you posted on regarding the Akatsuki In and Yonohate In before I registered an account on PSOW (though I do not have an account on GameFAQs). It did seem like you and some other person (this person mentioned that he lent his game to his little sister and she found a Yonohate In) were the only ones who have a legitimate Yonohate In at the time.

Ugh, and I remember when I was trying to grind for a Millias Breaker. It took me a few months worth of grinding Arca Plant, but at least I eventually got it. Back then, I was mainly turned away from the Yonohate In, because it had Sonic Raid. But eventually, since I am a bit of a katana fanatic, I starting hoping to own at least one of the In katanas (I'm perfectly happy with my Akatsuki In, despite how much of a horrible weapon it is when used). Since I already own the Akatsuki In, now I am aiming to get the Yonohate In as well.

With that said, I do hope you find someone (if not me) who will make good use of your Yonohate In when you trade it away. After all, I can understand that for the person who should obtain it from you to be satisfied with it would be all you would ask for (if not more) if you would ever trade it away. After all, I can't imagine how much effort it took for you to find it (unless you came across it out of the blue), nor can I imagine how satisfied you were to finally own one.
    I wouldn't say I wasn't hunting it, I was doing a tower run on SH for anything I could find, like I always was during then, since hunting one specific thing always lead me to find NOTHING, but then out of the blue, in like the 40-ish floors or something of the Tower I went through, some stupid Zaphobos Dyna came out, got his ass kicked, and it popped out for me. Stunned and shocked by what I got, I wielded it in a blue blaze of glory for months, and now it's just more or less a treasure, used for looks and that feeling of ultimate power when I land a Risk-crit with it... it really lives up to its name as a demonic and horrifying weapon when in the right hands, I'll say that much. >

EDIT: Anyways, I'm leaving here now, it's closing time. I'll see you all tomorrow!
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Dec 22, 2011 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Well, if you WANT, I can early-gift them for you, since you can't make it to Saturday... I can arrange that for ya if you want, but if you WANT to trade for them, you can. I'll just PM you an offer, or tell you when I join tomorrow. ;P
    Well if you think so that works for me, however I think I would feel better actually offering something for them. I will let you decide xD

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

Well, there is one item I see that I'm mildly interested in:

HeatLv4Nemesis, 0/0/32/14/39, Crush Bomb

I have 40 Rappy Souls... No idea what else I can offer for it. I'd also like to catalog the Lavis Kanon as well as whatever you have of the following: brb

Mystelle - Level 100 FOmarl
    ~Art by Daggart~

Alright, I'll try one attempt (which I'm totally unconfident in, lol ) for your Yonohate In.

DoctorShanks is offering me a Yasminkov M109 for two ungodly Rouge Pulses that I have, and I was thinking about trading it for your Yonohate In. Although you can see it in his trade thread, it looks like this:

Yasminkov M109, 52/0/0/0/31 *Fortified in Native*, Heaven LV2, Hollow Snipe

The problem with this thing is that it is already photon fortified in Native. I've also noticed that you have THREE Yasminkov M109s, so I have a feeling that you really don't need a fourth one.

It currently is not in my possession yet, so if you actually happen to accept this for your Yonohate In, we can't do this trade right away.

I'd also assume you would not accept trade offers consisting of multiple rares for one of your rares. I was considering about adding my Rika's Claw to this trade, but it looks like this:

Rika's Claw, 0/0/34/0/0 *Fortified in Machine*, Stun LV3, Bite Stamp

It's already photon fortified, unfortunately, and it is definitely inferior to one of your Rika's Claws.

Well, this might not be the greatest offer for your Yonohate In, but I thought I may as well give it a shot.

Alright, I'll try one attempt (which I'm totally unconfident in, lol ) for your Yonohate In.

DoctorShanks is offering me a Yasminkov M109 for two ungodly Rouge Pulses that I have, and I was thinking about trading it for your Yonohate In. Although you can see it in his trade thread, it looks like this:

Yasminkov M109, 52/0/0/0/31 *Fortified in Native*, Heaven LV2, Hollow Snipe

The problem with this thing is that it is already photon fortified in Native. I've also noticed that you have THREE Yasminkov M109s, so I have a feeling that you really don't need a fourth one.

It currently is not in my possession yet, so if you actually happen to accept this for your Yonohate In, we can't do this trade right away.

I'd also assume you would not accept trade offers consisting of multiple rares for one of your rares. I was considering about adding my Rika's Claw to this trade, but it looks like this:

Rika's Claw, 0/0/34/0/0 *Fortified in Machine*, Stun LV3, Bite Stamp

It's already photon fortified, unfortunately, and it is definitely inferior to one of your Rika's Claws.

Well, this might not be the greatest offer for your Yonohate In, but I thought I may as well give it a shot.
    Yeah, sorry, but in both cases, your assumption is pretty much correct... sorry, but I can't accept it. If it were something else that I didn't have so much of, I would accept, possibly, but... I got too many Yas's as it is. :<

ALSO! I'm online now if you want to meet up.
    Last edited by Chaos Rappy; Dec 22, 2011 at 02:33 PM.

@Chaosmaster - Alright then. I understand that you really don't need 4 Yasminkov M109s, since 3 is more than enough, lol.

OK then, I'll see if there is an alternative trade offer that I can think of (though I don't have much else rares). Thanks for the reply, though.