Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234
Results 2,331 to 2,338 of 2338

You are the most generous player on the board, who-ever ends up with these items will be thrilled beyond belief! I wait on baited breath for the results.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

The results are posted on the new topic here. ^_^

I'm sorry to say that you were not one of the ones I selected, but do feel fre to paruse my wares, and claim as much as you like for now. I will be back on wednesday to be able to give out what I can, as I am leaving here for now, and will not be available tomorrow to trade (I'll be hanging out with my good female friend again, so can't really say no there). I hope that my items will serve you all as much as they had served me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

I don't even know where to start, again your the most generous person on these forums and as such are probably one of the top two reasons the game is still active. Keeping players interested in new equipment, pushing testing of different aspects of the game, and being an all around roll model for many who play the game. The only other thing I can think of that can even remotely come close to your activity in the survival of this game is Windancer's PSZ Revival Group. Thank you for going above and beyond for the duration that you've played the game. I wish I can offer the same help you've always been there for.

I don't even know where to start, your Swiss (Mu)Stache is like the holy grail of the PSZ community. These are all the items I'm interested in, it's going to be a lot, I don't expect anything of course so you can just pick an choose through the list I put up;

Eclipse Star+50, 0/0/0/36/34, Light Lv5, Cross Rave
    Lavis Kanon+40, 13/0/27/0/42, Soul Lv3 [Target+1], Cross Rave
    Milias Breaker+20, 0/0/33/60/0, Over End
    Phantasma Gauntlet+30, 0/0/43/36/27, Heaven Lv3, Slide End
    Twin Psychoguns+30, 0/0/22/0/15, Soul Lv3, Cool Style
    Canon Bleu+30, 0/28/44/0/0, Ice Lv5, Crush Bomb
    Al Azif+10, 37/0/37/22/31, Soul Lv3, Magical Sign
    Miyabisen+20, 0/0/0/27/0, Light Lv3, Bright Sign
    Kouga Shuriken+30, 0/16/0/0/33, Dark Lv3, Bright Sign

Zero Cane, 0/0/22/0/0, Life Lv5, Magical Sign
    Zero Rifle, 0/31/0/15/15, Life Lv5, Flame Hit
    Zero Saber, Life Lv5, Zeta Cutlass

Another note; If you'd like, if some of you collection doesn't go, I can take it and distribute them in weeks to come. They would make exciting contest prizes for the PSZ Revival Group. Keeping interest in the game is something that is extremely important, you have always been the front runner since I started just over a year ago now. I would love to keep your legacy alive. You will be missed most on these boards, not for your collection, but for your incite, helpfulness, generosity, and the target of envy and respect. I hope you stop by from time to time when you get back.

You might want to post this in the new thread its still in the trade section. Its called the final giveaway for new beginnings

I'm sure Chaos will see it here but just to be sure I should shouldn't I.^.^ Thank you Neolink.

No new updates, sorry, and I won't be available tonight for trading either, but I will be available tomorrow from noon to 8pm PST!

ALSO! I would like to be able to do something at the very least for those who think they will be able to do it. I want to assign a Point of Contact (POC for short) for this forum, so I can tell people when I'll be available or anything like that, or if something comes up before I go and I won't be on. I'll only have a few days for those kinds of things, but I can also use a POC for anytime I'm out overseas and wish to tell you all anything that I've done or will be doing, so that way you all can be updated on my going-ons. Something for down the line, you know. ^_^

For the POC, I will give you my phone number (in a PM, of course), with the care that you will not freely distribute it or call / text me willy nilly about the stuff you know I won't want to hear. I just wish to have someone with which I could have a quick contact to everyone here, and that is pretty much it. Replies are acceptable, I'll probably just stick to texting, but I might call if you wish when I am available for such. Hope someone will be up for it, as it could be an all-time job, who knows when I might be available to text, so just be ready for it, you know. ^_^;

For anyone else who wants to add me for 3DS, here's my FC:

1590-4884-9269

When the time comes we meet again later, feel free to hit me up. ;P

Well guys, I sure had a fun run with all of you that I managed to connect with these past two years. I really do wish I could stay, that all of this would be a dream I could wake up from and laugh about in the morning... but, it's just reality. I gotta leave, and the PSZ community had to be another part of my life I had to move on from for the time being. I will make sure that I come back, be it when I return from my deployment, or maybe in the time to follow, when most of us will have moved on with the good memories to keep us coming back for years to come. At least, I hope that's how things will be. We'll never know in these days, but that's at least what I'd like to remember about this place: no matter what happened to any of us, at least we were able to stay together, if not as rivals and just members of the same community, then as friends. I will never forget you guys, for all that you've done for me, and all that I feel I could've done for you all but never did! I hope that, some day in the future, I get to play with you all again!

To the "Phantasy" that will never be final, the "Star" that never fades, and the "Zero" that ultimately became the Hero, I bid all ye farewell, and that you will all live the rest of your days happy and together!

Everyday I'm Rappy!
    ~Chaosmaster00