Default COMPRESS PA UP FOR TRADE HURRY!

ok i got a compress PA up for trade, i want some serious offers so good luck

Hullo. Anything that you are looking for?
    High level FOnewearl- Sonya. Give me a message if you see me about.

If I respond in your thread but seemingly drop off without a word, do not feel shy about messaging me. I often lose track of treads.

Yeah, a compress PA is not nearly worth those. I already have one, I just thought it would be nice to get another for trading purposes. But good luck unloading it. I am sure that someone will be willing to trade for it.
    High level FOnewearl- Sonya. Give me a message if you see me about.

If I respond in your thread but seemingly drop off without a word, do not feel shy about messaging me. I often lose track of treads.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltComplex View Post
    Yeah, a compress PA is not nearly worth those. I already have one, I just thought it would be nice to get another for trading purposes. But good luck unloading it. I am sure that someone will be willing to trade for it.
    Compress PA is pretty valuable considering you can only get 1 time unlike any other item you can get from grinding monsters"not saying you can get them easy" but you can get them more than once.

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d3str0y0rz View Post
    Compress PA is pretty valuable considering you can only get 1 time unlike any other item you can get from grinding monsters"not saying you can get them easy" but you can get them more than once.
    That's just it, though. It's guaranteed in every file. You can also tranfer it between your people via the Joint Trunk, so there's no need for more than one in the first place. That said, there's NO guarantee you'll ever get something like what you're wanting for it.

So, it's either one-time guaranteed vs. any amount uber rarer item. Personally, I still wouldn't say it's worth what you're wanting for it. Having more than one is more of just a convenience than anything else. : /

Notwithstanding, given your history with hacked items, and no way for anyone to tell that this item is legit, I seriously doubt anyone would trade something they worked very hard for for yours.

[Edit] Also, was it really necessary for you to've made four trade topics?
    AGES BARTLEBY CAPERNAUM
    100 - HUcast 5 - FOmar 27 - HUnewearl
    2837 0647 9048

where angels lose their way

The Joint Trunk

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Notwithstanding, given your history with hacked items, and no way for anyone to tell that this item is legit, I seriously doubt anyone would trade something they worked very hard for for yours.

[Edit] Also, was it really necessary for you to've made four trade topics?
    haha this is getting kinda annoying, ive completed about 20+ trades already and all with legit items, ive already announced several times i'll not be offering any hacked items and i do not own any hacked items the only hack i have which im permanently stuck with is being ogi. So, if you dont mind please dont post your crap on my threads, because its getting rather annoying. Actually just never post on my thread's again. Thank you.