Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: population

I was a little shocked too. I thought there would be about 2-3 stars since its free now plus an event.

Quote Originally Posted by GlacialTerror View Post
    I was a little shocked too. I thought there would be about 2-3 stars since its free now plus an event that we've already played twice and have no reason to play it again.
    Fixed.

There is a group of importers there and a wave of players from PC/PS2 who have recently started there. The last few weeks have seen a lot of people showing up. People who speak English send their cards to each other for communication purposes...

Call it a new band of people in foreign lands sticking together....There are people who have played there for a long time who arent in PC/PS2 who speak English (and German) as well.

So if anyone thinks that you will go there and be completely swamped by Japanese and be stuck in their language....Relax, its false and you'll see when you have around 10 - 20 partner cards of importers there.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

what server has more players? PC JPN or 360?

PSO Assassin

pretty sure JP PSU does.
    maybe 3x or 4x as many, but i can't say for sure..

for some reason the japanese players don't all gather on 1 universe, but every universe has about 1-2 stars, whereas on 360 Uni 1 is full, Uni 2 almost or half full, the rest has 1/2 star on it..
    i think the japanese do that to prevent spam in full lobbies.. (maybe)
    my main-chars:
    PSOI&II: Ark (FOmar), Tira2nd^-^' (HUnewearl)
    PSO III: DuRaL (RAarkz)
    PSZ: ありさ~♪ツ (HUmarl), みずギー☆ (FOnewearl)
    PSU360: Ark' (Beast F), ChangPo! (Cast F)

PSO Assassin

JP population at Japanese peak times compared to 360 population at American peak times?
    Or do you compare the population at the time you're online, which is probably US/EU peak time? Because most Japanese already sleep by then..

(JP population peaks between 3-5 p.m. for me, GMT+1)
    my main-chars:
    PSOI&II: Ark (FOmar), Tira2nd^-^' (HUnewearl)
    PSO III: DuRaL (RAarkz)
    PSZ: ありさ~♪ツ (HUmarl), みずギー☆ (FOnewearl)
    PSU360: Ark' (Beast F), ChangPo! (Cast F)

During MAG 360 has gotten 11 stars at the most. And average peak time has been 8-9 stars.

LOL. I am laughing because this event sucks. The population proves my theory. If it was interesting people would have come back. The thing is it is not. They left out content, purposly it would seem and they gave us a gimped boss. BOO Sonic Team for there crappy idea. And BOO the compensation they will try to give us to make up for it. Seriously who wants 2 more weeks of this weak event and who wants 3 star luck for 2 weeks. That would mean that every event Sonic Team has run they have failed at because every event it seems they are giving compensation because they were being greedy. They want you to pay for a gimped event and then pay again for the extention because they conveniently forgot to add some content, and then pay more because they have to compensate us because they have forgotten our rewards. And then pay once once more to actually obtain the rewards. Good business plan, extend an event that should run 1 month to 3-4 months, make everyone pay 40 bucks for an entire event, thats fair! wish I had my hands in that till.

I think this event has been very enjoyable. No focus on C runs this time so badges and good drops are nice and TAs have been enjoyable for me. Expecially since it's the first TAs I have done since GGC1.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Feb 5, 2010 at 11:21 AM. Reason: removed off topic portion