Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default I've fallen under the spell of PSO...PSZ giveaway

I used to really like this game, but since I discovered the PSO:BB private server, my interest for thig game has dropped significantly, and caused me to do things like give away White Disasters. So I have a question, how long do you think this mini-addiction will last?

Since I've some interest, I'm giving away all my non-essential items (pretty much). So if you want anything SPECIFIC.

The only other reason why I might not play as much is because my DSL is in very bad shape, the top screen in alawys red and my D-pad stick like CRAZY, and just getting over a super long sickness, I have school and stuff to catch up on. AND (yes, another and) Ima go down to my home state of Indy for teh SUPA BOWL. <--(so I wont be playing online)

So yeah, free stuffs and a question. Please dont swarm my trade topic w/ free requests, and please, one at a time ._.
    Last edited by Chukie sue; Feb 2, 2010 at 07:15 PM.
    Respekt.

i doubt it'll ever go away. my friend spent three months looking for a silly chain saw sword.... and he still plays the game >_>

rares of PSO are more unforgivable and Ultimate is definitely unforgivable

Happy new life =D
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

oh, and when asking for items, please keep it to items you've been looking for/or that could come in handy. Not just for trading away.

Quote Originally Posted by leviayurashyguy View Post
    i doubt it'll ever go away. my friend spent three months looking for a silly chain saw sword.... and he still plays the game >_>

rares of PSO are more unforgivable and Ultimate is definitely unforgivable

Happy new life =D
    And thanks
    Last edited by Dragwind; Feb 2, 2010 at 08:13 PM. Reason: merge from double post, please edit your posts
    Respekt.

no i was being sarcastic, DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!

.... may i have the Big Hemera? =D
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

D: I already gave it away ._.

Anything else catch your eye?

And I wont be totally leaving, it's more of a... stop online play for a week or two and give away free stuffs... kinda thing.

I'm also interested in new ideas, such as: FOmar w/ power mats/mag using Emporer Axeon.
    HUcast w/ 80 hp mats, 100 dfp mag.

Things like that... So I wont be gone forever.
    Respekt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chukie sue View Post
    D: I already gave it away ._.

Anything else catch your eye?

And I wont be totally leaving, it's more of a... stop online play for a week or two and give away free stuffs... kinda thing.

I'm also interested in new ideas, such as: FOmar w/ power mats/mag using Emporer Axeon.
    HUcast w/ 80 hp mats, 100 dfp mag.

Things like that... So I wont be gone forever.
    thats what they ALL say..... then spend years trying to get Psycho Wands and Double Kanon only to NEVER COME BACK!!!

.... idk, i don't particularly need anything on your list besides the Hemera....... i remember the Gale bringer that you wouldn't trade me and the Fu but you may keep those if you do not wish to give them to me =P
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Heh, not yet :P

But I wouldnt EVER commit myself to looking for a certain item... it never works.
    Respekt.

lol we'll see in due time my friend......
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries

Free stuff is usually cool... but I couldn't bring myself to want anything after reading this. Ive played MMOs (ya its not really a MMO I know). Once people say stuff like this, they are gone. Ive done it, I used to play WoW for example but eventually I began to not like it as much. I gave some of my stuff away and told them I was going on a vacation. I came back for 2 days afterwords to say good bye to my guild, gave away all my stuff secretly and told them my computer was having problems. I never went back . Once the zeal is gone people tend not to come back. Oh well though, I hope you have fun with BB

Now I think I WONT leave just to spite you guys!
    Respekt.