Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rujju View Post
    To say its pure luck is just absurd. I agree, that it may be hax since the fact that its still unfortified with those %'s.

Unless someone else comes with a legit weapon that also has 150+% worth of stat, u dont have the benefit of a doubt.
    well actually, my godbreaker has % close if not higher than that, so i give sylth the benefit of the doubt lol

I am a FOnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

Lv 100 HUmar: BunnyWannabe ; Lv 100 HUnewearl: TuffLilBunny ; Lv 100 FOnewearl: CuteLilBunny

My PSO-World Trade Topic: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174008

Thanks and your god breaker and Edenz's Zero saber, not to mention your Zero cane are similar but it's coincidence that the %'s go up in 5's, but if it was hacked don't you think the hacker would have given it beast %'s too?

idk, guns don't really work well against beasts anyway, so giving it % in beast would be kinda pointless. that's probably why it wasn't given any in beast. and yas m95 is quite weak anyway, so it's more for collection, so % don't really matter. those %, however, trigger red flags to those receiving the items in a trade.

and if it was truly hacked, the only reason its a yas m95 with those % is because that's what u wanted. if the same guy comes and trades u a yas m109 with those kind of stats, a red flag better raise real quick cuz at least u can use an m109 in SH runs
    Last edited by Silvaya; Feb 10, 2010 at 01:54 PM.

I am a FOnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

Lv 100 HUmar: BunnyWannabe ; Lv 100 HUnewearl: TuffLilBunny ; Lv 100 FOnewearl: CuteLilBunny

My PSO-World Trade Topic: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174008

Yes, he did have a M&A44, but i catalogged it and it's stats were mediocre.. 37% beast 21% dark with no element so i guess he's trust worthy. Plus I traded a 4 Slot Kepler for it, and if he was a hacker i'm sure if he was able to hack a Yas like that he could hack a kepler 4 slot...

Actually I can't comprehend what happened on your breaker/zero cane lol.. so I'm still scratching my head on those two. Eden's zero saber is kinda in the middle, I don't know.. I mean it can be hacked b/c of the celeb lv.5 but at the same time the %'s on it tells u otherwise.

But anyway, I appreciate it sylth if u just keep it and don't put it up for trade. That's one less duped/hax to worry about.

Yeh, i'm keeping it, and as far as i know, it's the only item i have with those %'s so if it's hacked i'm not going to endanger others' games.. 'Cause i'm a nice person. Anyway Rujju, did you get my PM?