Default Phantasy Star Zero- lets start from lvl 1

Looking for players to start new chars on PSZ. Use any class you want.
    Dojima
    FC- 1720-4979-5062

If you add me let me know. Thanks.

lol, no one bump your thread? So I do.
    Anyway, I don't mind to play with a lvl 1 player if you still are.
    Call me when you want to add me.

Starting from Lv.1 is so funny because of the difficulty !
    I did it with a friend last night and we took over 3h before to kill the dragon for the first time, after being defeated 3 times =)
    Though first rooms were a pain in the ass, but hey, a good difficulty without being impossible is really what makes a game interesting to me.
    Money is also a problem at start, especially if you try to feed your mag as much as possible =)

However, I wont be able to play until 6 PM GMT+1 today (I'm French).
    I think EST is GMT-4 and PST is GMT-7, do the math and tell me if we could play together =)

I just started playing PSZ so I don't really know how the online Friend code game works. I've only have been able to play online freeplay. I don't know if you can progress and open the other maps on FC play, so my invite might have been noobish.

Anyway I have added both of you guys that posted on this thread. I'm still playing story on a main char, maybe sometime I could be high enough to join that Tower i've been hearing about.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Well, I'll go ahead and add you, Dojima. My lowest level character is lvl 21, but I'm willing to help anyway.

FC: 3524 3162 9848

Ship 2 - Gatz