Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

the goldania would be nice, thanks omi...as far as another item from your list...can I have the 50% lightning okanoh and the 42% ground mukpromoto set? I'm kinda torn between that and the ground/lightning lol but yeah..the lightning/ground set...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki the Ravager View Post
    the goldania would be nice, thanks omi...as far as another item from your list...can I have the 50% lightning okanoh and the 42% ground mukpromoto set? I'm kinda torn between that and the ground/lightning lol but yeah..the lightning/ground set...thanks
    They are yours , lol yeah I tried to match opposite elements I don't know why =P.
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

hehe thanks Omi so you'll PM with details now or do I need to arrange a meeting? I wasn't quite clear since you said something else a few posts back

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Ty , you can have them both if you want them both (remember you can have 2 tildes, and no one called either of those yet).
    I'll take both then. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyuki the Ravager View Post
    hehe thanks Omi so you'll PM with details now or do I need to arrange a meeting? I wasn't quite clear since you said something else a few posts back
    Quote Originally Posted by Omi
    ~~~ As with all these non meseta trades I will put them in one of my shops and PW it and PM you the PW and the shop name so you can get them at your own leisure. The next time I will be on PSU will be Tuesday at about 5 PM CST, so I will arrange some shops then.
    No meeting time is necessary, its easier on me doing it this way (and probably more convient for the recipient also) for those that didn't request meseta. Your stuff will be up on Tuesday along with Ami's, and Anon_Fire's all in separate rooms of course.
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

Ah. I thought that was the case...just was a little confusing with the stuff on page 1. All cleared up now I'll be sure to check my PMs

no one wants the light bil de axe or that ground okanoh set?

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    no one wants the light bil de axe or that ground okanoh set?
    You do bring up a good point about the rest of the stuff, I really hope that Edward
    identifies the final GGC run quickly b/c I can rearrange and add more to the tildes
    and give everyone 1 more tilde each (still holding onto Vijeri / Resist for GGC if needed).

I also find it weird that no one has gone after the 50% unbroken light Mugunruk yet lol.

I am still holding off on this for now, however, I will say when. I just hope some more
    people find there way here that haven't gotten anything yet, but if not and in a couple
    days, weather or not the new GGC run has been announced, I will update this and let
    whoever wants more pick one more tilde (after I rearrange it).

can I have the 30% fire repca and the 50 % light Mugunruk 2/10? Thanks!

That, is a Secret!
    Xellos -Beast-Level 160 ForteFighter 20 | Xanatos -Cast-Level 77 FighGunner 13
    Golgo 13 -Cast-Level 58 ForteGunner 8 | Kuno -Human-Level 42 AcroFighter 5

~ 50% light Mugunruk 2/10
    ~ 50% lightning Double Agito 2/10 & 46% Yamata Misaki 0/10
    would be nice if possible
    Combined signature images cannot exceed 35,000 bytes in size.