Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    I'll play MAG on PS3.
    I'm with Ashley.

Playing MAG, and other PS3 games, sometimes.

I've been lazy about playing though. I'm still only level 22, on my first playthrough. :/

I'll probably log on for the final minutes of the server though, just to show up.

None. I've logged in twice since it went free to play and I realized that the game had nothing to offer anymore, even in its final moments. I had thought I'd at least have had a few more people I wanted to see on...
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

I'll just leave my game on while I'm at work just in case someone is organizing something at the last minute. If I get home and nobody is around...well I'll just wave at the Central Table and log out for the last time.

Wednesday is the last day right?...I wonder what time the actually shutdown is :/
    Last edited by DAMASCUS; Mar 26, 2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: wrong info
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

With the last week I'm doing my final goal in PSU, doing and recording each boss one last time with my Newman Acrofighter, completely solo (without npcs) and without using scape dolls.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I want to try to finish the subplots for the story missions first... got to do that over other stuff for now...

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    Most likely the last topic I will do here. I'm undecided on PS Portable 2 as I don't think I can bring myself to re-level all my bullets and techs again.
    PA's don't level in PSP2. They go back to the PSO way of doing it, with discs with levels linked to them.

Quote Originally Posted by DAMASCUS View Post
    I'll just leave my game on while I'm at work just in case someone is organizing something at the last minute. If I get home and nobody is around...well I'll just wave at the Central Table and log out for the last time.

Wednesday is the last day right?...I wonder what time the actually shutdown is :/
    I think it was mentioned for 12am PST.
    So the 30th going onto the 31st at 12am.

Play with my friends as usual, and finish up some subplot stuff in episode 3.

Running Random PSU mission's and exploring

doing a certain thing that anyone who goes to a certain private server's forums will know about

and enjoying the last few moments of PSU ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Raine View Post
    Only a few days left, how will you spend them? On Monday or Tuesday I want do a PSU world tour, doing every mission one last time. Anyone willing endure this to its entirety let me know, so I can set up a time for it. I might give away whatever crap I don't need, like my Vijerina / Power.

Most likely the last topic I will do here. I'm undecided on PS Portable 2 as I don't think I can bring myself to re-level all my bullets and techs again.
    I think I might watch T.V. or buy some lube and remeber the good ol days. Either that or post on pso-world how nerdy people are and bitch about SEGA shutting down a server I didn't pay for or play on for months.