Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I haven't been on the forum for a while, so I've been looking through everything when I noticed all of your stuff was either *censored* or *deleted* and I was like 'What's going on? Where's the obligatory Xefi's anime pictures?' Apprently, something happened, and I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you are feeling better now. Too bad I couldn't help...

I'm not a big fan of anime, but without you making these, the world just wouldn't be the same. Hope you feel better and stuffs. I hate being depressed [from what I've seen, that's what it looks like...]. I use music to cope, but I guess not everyone's like me...

Sorry for the late advice?

@Lavisblade: late advice is still better than no advice, dood. thank you kindly for showing me some
    care. i just happen to be out of it last weekend. i take things too seriously. sometime i fail to
    notice a joke, but i'm always honest to myself & to others. maybe too honest. my friends say that i'm way
    too predictable and can tell me from left to right..lol. i'm feeling a lot better than i was last weekend now.
    i need to toughen up and not lose my mind too easily (i might lose a lot of friends because of this
    if they don't care about me or have enough of my ill-minded behavior). you're right, i also listen
    to music when i'm depress. other time, i just do wallpapers like i do right now.
    theme added 3/31/2010:
    comments: i tried to make it as creative as i can. thinking of new ideas aren't so easy anymore, dood!

siggy:

music theme: "I'm Always"

wallpaper: "Spring Flower"
    Spoiler!

OLD THEME: Black Sphere & Luny Mellow
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Mar 31, 2010 at 10:54 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Actually, something I've always been wondering. Are all of these characters from a certain anime/manga or are some just random characters?

@lavis: they're all mostly from a specific games/anime/movies. if you want to know their
    names, i can post them. i usually don't post the names of the models. and there are a few
    that are just random like you say. as for those random characters, i don't even know the
    names at all.

i also do that to the music as well. if you want to know the actual song's name, you'll have
    to ask.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++

Lol, no, I'm good. I'm not a big fan of most the music you post up, anyways. I'm somewhere between a rock/metal-head. I'm not a fan of really fast metal, but what little metal I do like, I like a lot (All That Remains, Bullet for My Valentine, Killswitch Engage). Though lately I've just been listening to sad music...lol, I can't get over this one person. I'll be fine though...

Anyway, I need to sleep now. See ya tomorrow.

ni hao, Xe! Wow, nice job on Frane's Street. I love the music too! Very nostalgic and sad.
    Your new Spring Flower theme is actually very creative enough and also another Chinese music.

Do you want more Chinese music? I have tons of them. Let me know and I'll give you all of the
    good ones. Is it about time you're running out of ideas by now? You were on a row. A very long row. =^ ^=

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

theme added 4/03/2010:
    comments: from the game "Odin Sphere."

siggy:

music theme: "Odin Sphere"
    Spoiler!

wallpaper: "Gwendolyn"
    Spoiler!

Main theme added 4/03/2010:
    comments: The Xefi units. my favorite number is also 13.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Xefi; Apr 3, 2010 at 02:05 PM.

"Glassy Sword" looks pretty neat, I like the style of how the character is drawn. I also like those little flower graphics x3

@Mimo: i think i should edit more flowers. flowers make the themes look better.

theme added 4/04/2010:
    comments: reintroducing old themes. reedit "Bon Voyage" theme.

siggy:

Spoiler!

music theme: "Zy's Melody" Vol.2
    Spoiler!

wallpaper: "Half Moon"
    Spoiler!

wallpaper: "Half Moon 2"
    Spoiler!

OLD THEME:
    Spoiler!

EDIT:

wallpaper: "Black Sphere" first theme
    Spoiler!

Last edited by Xefi; Apr 5, 2010 at 09:36 AM.

Black Sphere theme is the way to go! I like most of that themes. Maybe because of the music. They sound spacey and relaxing.
    And you should take a 3-4 days break, Xe. You're going the wrong path again. Go take a break.
    Last edited by Cz; Apr 5, 2010 at 09:50 AM.

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------