Post Psu Aoti Offline Technic Leveling

Hi If Anyone Knows Any Good Advice How To Level Up My Technics Please Do Tell Me ^_______^
    To Love Is To Hate And To Be Strong Is To Be Weak

try using a low level rod or wand.... story mission where you have to defeat 300 enemies is a good place to lvl techs, also any s rank neudaiz mission cause all of the enemies have tech resistance...
    my character on psp2i:
    ダニエル human male
    R. フィニガン beast male
    シュタウフェンベルク cast female
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic61202_6.gif

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

A quick search within this forum brings up tons of tech leveling topics.

Depending on your forum style the search function is in the upper right hand corner. You can use the search term "Tech leveling" to pull up some topics.

The floating sticky here also has some topics on tech leveling: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93419

Generally you'll want some high PP equipment, preferably tech mags since they cast faster. You might want to get a unit to increase tech speed casting such as me/quick, har/quick, har/smart etc.

For a mission to level them up in, I've personally used the first few rooms in Scarred Planet with quick success.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Apr 5, 2010 at 07:12 PM.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

tech levelling offline is a pain and you'll most likely have problems with running out of PP and photon charges when using any tech item. Since the only stages that have Photon charges drop are Electronic Brain and Hill of Spores (fruit on trees).

My advice is try to first hunt down the TE/Tech PP save unit, if you're not strong enough to hunt for the Orpa/Tech PP save unit (found from rare spawn Darbelan). I've gotten one for almost all my offline characters except my Beast and it allows you to keep spamming techs with very little PP loss.

If you're levelling a Newman force I'd strongly advise using a different class like Ranger or Hunter and make them a kind of guntecher wartecher type so you don't kill off enemies so fast with your techs. Newman forces are that strong.

Best equipment to set up with IMO is to grab 1 tech mag and 1 wand combo (grind them up as much as possible for PP) instead of staff (unless you have a tech PP save unit) then just keep spamming the tech you want to level on all the enemies you come across.

Last thing is for things like buffs, Giresta, Rentis/Dizas always take 3 NPCs since the more "players" around you increase the amount of tech exp you get. Giresta and the stat increase buffs are the easiest to level since you can get exp without having to wait for them to wear off. In a stage with a PP charge cube just group them all around it and spam those spells until you either run out of meseta or the buff/giresta caps.

Dizas and Rentis are the hardest buff spells to level since they HAVE to wear off before you get any tech exp for them. But the more NPCs you have with you the more tech xp you get too if any of them have it wear off.
    Last edited by Cuga Stratos; Apr 12, 2010 at 01:32 PM.

Im a beast and im kinda balanced with nasuyoteri and hiken and Vish Diraga and lots of S rank Rods, Wands & Tech-Madoogs
    To Love Is To Hate And To Be Strong Is To Be Weak