Default Best Free Play Experience

I did a free play last night with someone from... Japan? I'm not sure. We both walked into the Makara ruins and blasted everything apart with our Divine Rays. It was awesome: he'd nuke 'em, and I would finish 'em off. There goes a whole room of bats!

What about you guys? Had any awesome stories?

I did free play for the first time last night, I was amazed I didn't want to kill anyone for being an idiot. I got consistantly good players.

I had one pretty dead morning where each free play run I'd do I'd have the same other player in the party.
    SLINKY + Escalator = Endless Fun

I've probably had a few that I can't remember at the moment. One time with my RAcast I did the planet on super hard with a HUcast (2 other people left). We were in our mid sixties so we struggled a lot and it took us awhile to kill enemies but it was fun to me.

you must have gotten all the good players because i got alot of idiots though my last two runs i did with a fomarl named elieza or something she was amazing she would charge megid and then i would hit with flame hit while she charged flame hit then repeat was great never did the ruins so fast on freeplay
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

I had just gotten to level 30 and was not aware of the hard mode and i entered in hard mode going to the plant. The plant was already pretty hard for me back then but i decided too go ahead. My partner was luckily a lv 70+ HUcast so you can imagine how high of a damage that guy was dealing (they were in the hundreds). So i gained about 4-7 levels in a quick breeze where i never even finished of a hostile.

Another time may have been when i was always getting paired up with a LV81 HUnewearl (thats the spelling right?) named Xin. Hehe it was just little level 1-10 me and that massive beast of a player. Due too the fact i was still new and was still trying to get the hang of the controls i found out Xin had ran off way ahead of me a few times. So i often found empty rooms with open loot boxes.
    PSZ FC: 2794 2895 8911

PM me if you want to go on a quest! And invite your friends as well

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Best freeplay experience: I was using a RAmarl on a Hard Shrine run and had a full party going. Close to the end of the Shrine, a couple dropped out for reasons unknown and just me and another RAmarl. The two of us went on to battle Mother Trinity and Dark Falz and defeated them after a lengthy and difficult battle.