Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Quote Originally Posted by desturel View Post
    The point is that people can start the story missions from the proper lobby instead of just going to guardians colony. It at least gives them a proper environment to look at. This is more for aesthetics. There's always the Guardians branch on the main planet which allows you to go to specific missions, but all of the lobbies should be free roam which would allow for the vehicles which never really made it into the game to be used. (yeah, I don't counter Floader races)
    They all begin at the colony though.

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    I am 99.9% Positive we are getting GC.
    Still 99.9% positive lol
    "We can't trust the Sword of a Thousand Truths to a noob!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dealbreaker View Post
    Still 99.9% positive lol
    Well, seeing as it is announced that we are not getting it I do not see how it is posible?

Quote Originally Posted by Max B View Post
    Well, seeing as it is announced that we are not getting it I do not see how it is posible?

Its cool i can see you didnt want them anyways. It seems most of the people upset with it not coming here are the ones who stocked up for it, and are now stuck with nothing lol

Its cool i can see you didnt want them anyways. It seems most of the people upset with it not coming here are the ones who stocked up for it, and are now stuck with nothing lol
    I hope your not speaking for me there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    And yeah, I do suck

Ya, I never wanted realy as long as we get the weps, clothes etc I will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by xBULLYDOGG View Post
    I hope your not speaking for me there.
    Im just calling it like i see it. What other reason would you have for being upset?

GC only made this game even more of a bore. Why should anyone have an option of a short cut?

how is having missions that you pay for, with pretty much guarenteed sweet gear that only you can use (ie account bound) boring?

i would have happily spent the cash to get say a soul eater/banish or a motav, all of the PSO gear is of great appeal to me, as is the PS0 gear.

the upgrade machine would have been nice to boost up some of my gear, but it would have been MY gear, not for sale or trade.

and GC providing a shortcut? how so? cause you could pay to grind? how long does it take to make a stack of meseta? a month or so if you are lucky? well thats £/$10 you paid sega to provide you with the meseta in order to buy your gear.
    XBOX360 GT: B2 BASSMAN
    FROBOT in disguise: cast forte/master gunner transer thighmaster
    Jaguar: acro fighter/FIgunner
    Dharlethi: fortetecher
    Fuzzy Peach: fortefighter

Quote Originally Posted by RemiusTA View Post
    The developers need to, at some point, find an average of how long a mission will take at the level requirement (or a reasonable level) and alter rewards based on that. I dont think they ever really tested or looked into the mission rewards...but it seriously dampens the game experience. Nobody wants to play an epic mission to get horrible MP EXP for the time spent struggling. Then go run White Beast afterwards.

Actually, the biggest problem with PSU is that although it has PLENTY of missions to do, almost 90% of them aren't worth running regardless of the difficulty because the rewards are so horrible. Personally i think they need to look into a way to put a multiplier on the missions you run based on how many times you run it, which lobby it's in, and which missions you played to get to the mission beforehand. (For instance, that means you would get better MP, EXP, and Drops depending on if you ran missions to get to the lobby the normal way as opposed to just Teleporting there.) This would actually mean the little missions everyone overlooks could be fun to play again. They could also decrease the multiplier altogether if you decide to run the same mission too much. (This wouldn't mean you'd get less out of the mission, it just means you'd get less than if you ran something else instead, like another mission in the lobby.)

Thats just an easy way of evening the missions out and making sure people dont farm one mission their whole subscription. I think it'd be a really good idea. The hardest missions are in the end-lobbies anyway, so i think it would work out great.

That would make each end-lobby mission (granted you ran all the other ones in order before you got there) like earning a rare mission, or playing an event mission. The multiplier could then end itself alltogether, prompting people to start the chain all over again (or at least another one.) It'd bring back running multiple missions instead of farming the same one, and keep people interested. Only issue is some mission counters have less missions than other ones do.
    Problem with that, looped lobbys. People could constantly run in circles before doing a different route. I just think they should increase the rewards and drops plus EXP. I've been hearing that on the JP they slowly made more and more missions AOTI exclusive and gave them better drops, rewards, and EXP. Although I'm not completely sure how that will work on 360 since V.1 will be kicked soon but i geuss it could update the same.