Threaded View

THE POWER IS YOURS!!! CaptainPlanet's Avatar

UPDATE: 10/24/10

In reference to an earlier post of mine, I've felt a bit better lately, so if my MS continues to have its ups and downs like this, then I may play the role of the Force in the film after all.

*CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT*

Seeing as how we have put off shooting until we get all our props and affairs in order, I was going through the cast's wardrobe for the first movie recently and realized that I completely forgot about putting thought into the attire of one of the characters! Mine! I was going to draw up some concept designs for his outfit, but I decided to have a little more fun with it. Since this is a movie made by the fans for the fans, I've decided to let you guys have some influence on the film as well.

I am hereby starting a costume design contest for the force's outfit. Post scans of your artwork for the design in the official Costume Design Contest thread (the link is below) and the winner will have their design as a mainstay in all four films, as well as receive $100 American currency (sorry, we don't have much to work with, especially when we're trying to get this film off the ground).

I was originally going to use this design from Magic the Gathering as a conceptual jump-off point because I liked the hood and cloak (without all the rips and tears).

I still really want the design to have a cloak and hood, but if your design is awesome enough, it may even change my mind. I wanted to do something like a cross between what was in the above image and a design that resonates with Phantasy Star. When designing the outfit, remember that this is pre-Phantasy Star 1, on Earth, in the somewhat near future, like within the next century or so.

The deadline will be January 1, 2011. After that date, I will no longer be accepting entries.

I hope to see a lot of entrants! Good luck to you all!

Official Costume Design Contest Thread:
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...38#post2560738
    Last edited by CaptainPlanet; Oct 24, 2010 at 01:23 PM.