Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    THE POWER IS YOURS!!! CaptainPlanet's Avatar

The first costume pictures are done. Today I will be showing you Neon in full costume. The top has somewhat of an Illuminus cloak influence while the bottom has a bit of a Cloud-from-Advent-Children influence (black pants that get a little wider at the bottom). This is the first run of Neon's costume and is currently missing the line shield design, but I will add that effect soon. This will be Neon's appearance toward the end of the movie. He will still wear the Cloud-influenced pants throughout the film, although with a dark T-shirt or something of the like. If the studs are too much, they will probably be covered up by a line shield effect.

Neon in full costume:
    http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1977/1020402.jpg

Neon in full costume (3/4 view):
    http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7323/1020397.jpg

Looking to see if a studded neck collar is too much for the outfit:
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3766/1020396.jpg

Neon trying on the hood:
    http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8600/1020400b.jpg

ok, this is gonna be AMAZING! u better post it here wen its done, i actually kinda like the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    ok, this is gonna be AMAZING! u better post it here wen its done, i actually kinda like the song.
    I sure will. It will most likely be around a 90 minute movie though, so I need to figure out how to put an hour and a half film in a single video on YouTube.

just put it in parts thats how a lot of movies on there r done. dang i wish i could be in this but that int gonna happen

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

You know you could get Sued by Sega if they find out right?

Also your going for Real Life lookings? i though you would go with graphical stuff like how Advent Children was made.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

It's a non-profit fan film. There is no infringement if we're not selling the stuff. We have kicked around the idea about possibly buying the rights to do it properly though. It's something we're going to look into. And no, we're going with real flesh-and-blood actors, not CG.

GOD THAT'S COOL, THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING, i support live action completely

sounds cool
    WE are legends-please support-http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/psuchatpad/
    GT strongbugsy]
    character : STRONGBUGSY LV 138

Hey guys, I'm back. I tend to either go on 3, 4, or 7 day periods of disappearing from the boards due to my job, but I'm back to provide updates for the next four days.

I have been spending every inkling of my spare time writing the script and trying to come up with conceptual designs for the costumes (I really love how Neon's costume turned out). I can honestly say that the script is about 4/5 complete and the more story that I cram into it, the more I fall in love with it. I'm always finding all kinds of ways to tie this prequel in to other chapters in the franchise and I think that when this film is finished, that the fans will probably love it as much as I do. I am more than confident that this film will win the hearts of at least 80% of Phantasy Star fans' hearts, both light-hearted and hardcore alike. Of course, there are always going to be skeptics and haters, but I accept that and wouldn't have it any other way. Skepticism and questioning are good for refining a quality product. In fact, I'm surprised that the Phantasy Star fanbase hasn't crucified me for trying to do this so far. Maybe that's a good sign? :P

Anyway, like I said, the script is now 4/5 complete and I'm just now scratching the surface of the most climactic parts of the story (something I've been excited about writing since we first thought of the general outline of the story!) Within these next four days, I'll try to get some pics of Sarah's costume out to you guys, both with and without the line shield effect.

It's gotten to where I spend all my free time either with my friends and actors discussing the project and going over the details of the script and getting suggestions from them, or spending late nights at work glued to the computer screen typing away at the script itself. I have never been more consumed by a single project in my life and I can't wait until it's done!
    Last edited by CaptainPlanet; May 15, 2010 at 08:36 AM.