Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SirTopps View Post
    4. i will not drink. never ever ever ok. you hear me? if i limit myself from this then thats a good thing it would be like limiting myself from from shooting off my own foot. sometimes no is the best thing to say.
    5. i would talk to girls if they wanted to hear from me. they dont. most girls are afraid that when they are in public they are going to be hit on by creepy men. they thing every guy is going to do it. and they hate it. so why do something that women hate?
    5) There are some places where hitting on/talking to different girls is considered acceptable/asked for/at minimum expected, clubs/bars being one. If you go, you don't have to drink alcohol, just get a soda. How do you plan to get a girlfriend/wife if you never talk to females?

The Once and FOmar King SirTopps's Avatar

well it was a joke. as you can see i made a list too. and i said reggie is stupid. but darn it i respect him. and i know youre not stupid. you seem cool like me.

i will only talk to girls if they dont call the cops on me or make fun of me behind my back. i just cant go to a bar. i dont want any drunk chick. i cant go to a club im too much of a square.so maybe ill never have a wife. i would really like to. but i cant help these things.

I'm spending my Saturday night eating ice cream, watching tv, and doing Pre-Calculus homework.

good idea. cept for me theres no homework.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    5) There are some places where hitting on/talking to different girls is considered acceptable/asked for/at minimum expected, clubs/bars being one. If you go, you don't have to drink alcohol, just get a soda. How do you plan to get a girlfriend/wife if you never talk to females?
    Listen to the Bottled expert.

He also is part of a drink, which you can order as "virgin" or without alcohol, infamous name - Bloody Mary.

Or like James Bond, get some water, on the rocks, uh nuh- shaken - not stirred.

Lately James Bond is a bum, he doesn't even care anymore when ordering, one more reason why the newest movies are no good.

Tropps, you cant meet women if you're ALWAYS afraid.
    Get out there, and make it known you're looking to talk.
    Don't be a "square" and just DO IT! Just go out and talk.
    Talk to enough/scare enough away, eventually you'll find the girl for you.

If you expect to get shot down, you're going to be shot down.
    If you think you suck at talking to women, just talk anyway.
    Girls seem to like the shy/timid kind of guy, they think it's cute. Be careful though, cute only works for so long.

If no one ever tried anything without being hurt, they wouldn't get anywhere.
    You will be hurt, and you will hurt. Just go do it.

You're just like one of my friends.
    Either way too damn picky, or just afraid period.
    Both of you need to grow a set and man up.

I'm done ranting.

i want to be in bond 24.

i dont want to scare anyone away. i think japan has a sex doll for me.

i hate a set and i hate man up.

i am fine.

one day you will beg to come into my house.

I don't beg, cause I'm a man.
    Why do you hate manning up?
    What's Bond 24? (the movie or something? )
    Hate a set? Like a movie set?
    Are you fine?

You seem to have really deep women issues, cause every thread you're in we always end up talking about you, and a woman/women.

Tropps, I like what you did here. You're a genius.

On the topic of drinking and bars:

I've had a recent love affair with Young's Double Chocolate Stout and Fruli Strawberry.

That's chocolate beer and strawberry beer.

I love them because they are both delicious.

Also, because I am clearly a child in a man's body.

Topps, methinks you lack ambition and confidence. You always seem to be worrying about all the negative things that could happen in a situation, and that's probably why a lot of people don't seem to like you, as you claim; no one likes a Debby Downer or a Buzz Killington.

You say you'd like to have a wife... then why aren't you trying to find one and assuming all women automatically hate you? Have you ever thought you might just be going about it the wrong way? What about online dating sites, have you tried that? If you're not good at talking to new people directly like I am, that might work out for you, since then you could communicate over the internet like you do on this forum until you feel like you're ready to meet them in person. Personally, I'd figure online sites would be best for me too, mainly because of the listed reasons I posted, but also because I'm a bit picky when it comes to what kind of women I like - for example, I highly doubt I'm going to find any busty chicks close to my age that are into nerdy stuff in a rural community of less than 8,000 people (and most likely shrinking). There's just too many boundaries I need to overcome first, but at least I can identify with my problems and figure out ways to overcome them, instead of always moping around about them, which doesn't improve your situation at all.

Pat and I aren't trying to be mean, Topps, we're trying to help you.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone