Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

I pre-ordered but to tell the truth im not excited about it anymore... I dunno why...
    Im more excited for Samurai Warriors 3 >>
    I love PS series but lately i been falling outa the phase...

I preordered about a month ago I should have fully paid for it when i had the money

I just bought the game off PSN and am downloading it. IS there a meetup thread / friend code friend for this game? I'm jumping headfirst into this not knowing anything about it and never getting to play the first one (because I have a pspgo)

Quote Originally Posted by kantaris View Post
    I just bought the game off PSN and am downloading it. IS there a meetup thread / friend code friend for this game? I'm jumping headfirst into this not knowing anything about it and never getting to play the first one (because I have a pspgo)
    There's nothing wrong with jumping in headfirst and joining a few random parties. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. If you're looking for a party or a some people to play with, try the Player Matchup forum.

Okay... I ordered PSPo2 on the 6th and it has yet to arrive; British people, do NOT trust coolshop.co.uk

YesAsia delivered the game faster from HONG KONG
    Vanguard Race Guide ~ Japanese DLC In All Regions
    Announcement from SEGA: There are minor delays on ships 1~10 due to a signal failure. All other lines are running a good service.