Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    No, the Taxion/Luxion/Tachyon Guns are all a special case of their own; they can have any element level between 1 and 5, but the level is random when you add the element. Just reset and try again if it isn't five, though, otherwise it's a waste, obviously. <_<

As for other weapons, it's always 1 on elementless weaps... I tried a lot before, it doesn't work with any other weapons but those three guns.
    I didn't know that, sorry. I typically don't bother adding elements unless it's 3+, or if I really just feel like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciarius View Post
    Maybe I'll drop the divine/power unit, for now, if it really doesn't improve my damage much. I'd likely replace it with a PA cost reducing unit (can't recall the name right now), then look more into PAs.
    The item you are referring to is compress PA. When using the sword PA over end there is a dramatic difference in the time taken for the charge to complete. I use the milias breaker and the damage is astounding with over end (I have a lv 95 Hmar) and compress PA makes the weapon more useable. It just took a while to find the cake shop :-/

I know of the Compress PA. I knew the name, but it's not the unit I was referring to in that post. The unit I was considering was a PA Save lv3, if I were to be spamming PAs.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Hmmm...PA save lv.3 might be a waste of a slot unit, IMO. The amount of PP per PA saved is, as you know it...20%. The most costly PA out there is OE, for 46 PP, IIRC. Multiply that by 0.2, and then round it to the nearest integreer and you get...9 PP saved! Woot!...Insignificant. The other most popular PAs to spam after that are BS and EB, which cost between 20-30 PP to use, thus for an economy of roughly 6 PP per PA.

Considering most people clear a room with about 2-5 PAs, that makes you save about 12-45 PP per room. Rather small if you take into account HUneys pretty big PP pool (501 PP at level 100)....Wait...PP pool? That doesn't read back right. Let's call it her potential PP? I'd say don't bother hunting PA save lv.3, unless you want to use it for trade-bait. Then again, that's just my opinion; only you can decide how to make your char, and, whatever you choose, as long as you enjoy using that char, the decision was right.

Hunt for it? I've got at least 2-3 sitting in my joint trunk and that's after selling a bunch to the item shop NPC. I think I had around 7 or 8 at one point, but needed room.

Didn't think to do the math on PP saved with PAs, honestly. So if not that, then what? Hunt the quest for a Compress PA? Granted I should do that anyway... but since I don't have that, what else should I use?
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

protect units to save you from those pesky traps ._.
    Respekt.

Already have at least 1 of each protect unit, I believe. Only one I may be missing is a light protect, which I don't plan on hunting for.