Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciarius View Post
    Maybe I'll drop the divine/power unit, for now, if it really doesn't improve my damage much. I'd likely replace it with a PA cost reducing unit (can't recall the name right now), then look more into PAs.
    Yeah, they have little effect. If you were to run a Div/power at all, it's best to run in bulk. Such as : Divine Power x 3/Compress PA.
    Respekt.

I don't even have a compress PA, yet. Haven't been able to find that quest.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    @BLB: Oh that's right sorry I was thinking of rangers use gunblades for melee.
    In that case Cruc you might be better off with a handgun. A good rogue pulse with flame hit or if you don't wanna use the PAs you can re-roll a Tachyon's element level to get celeb 5.
    It has thriller combo which isn't that bad cuz of the stun and it's a quest item.
    Towards the Future on SH if I'm not mistaken.
    Anyway when you add an element it adds a random level, so just save beforehand and restart until it ends up at 5 xD
    Uh, how can I reroll the Tachyon guns element? O.o
    I have no clue what you mean.

EDIT: Unless you mean add an element, and then if it's not the level I want, reload, because I HAVE gotten a lv2 element from adding to a non-elemental weapon.
    Last edited by Galax; Jun 9, 2010 at 04:34 PM.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    EDIT: Unless you mean add an element, and then if it's not the level I want, reload, because I HAVE gotten a lv2 element from adding to a non-elemental weapon.
    Wait...So you got a lv.2 from adding to a element-less weapon?! I NEED to know what weapon it was and how you accomplished such a feat! (pretty please?)

...Also, he did mean re-adding until you get the element level ou want.

I need to hunt myself a new Neidaryl (best gunblade HUnewearl can use). The one I have has no %s and no PA.

Might take a break from her to get my RAcaseal through the hard ET... or just do SH ET with my FOnewearl, to hunt things.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

Quote Originally Posted by Cruciarius View Post
    I need to hunt myself a new Neidaryl (best gunblade HUnewearl can use). The one I have has no %s and no PA.

Might take a break from her to get my RAcaseal through the hard ET... or just do SH ET with my FOnewearl, to hunt things.
    It's too bad the newmans can't use the Axeon gunblade series. Level 3 heat, Earth Bullet, and 50mst bonus. In any case, good luck with your gunblade hunt.

As a HUnewearl, you'll definitely want to spam that Shifta. You should have sufficient base MST to use a slicer with Bright Sign or a Celeb Alice Olivia from your FOnewearl to do decent non melee damage (unless those count as melee >_>) until you can get yourself a decent gun (Even if you use all power mats, since FOrce weapons have such insane MST boosts, along with 100 MST from a mag and possibly even more from divine/minds). But yeah HUneys are potentially really fun characters. Highest stat total of all characters, capable of doing decent damage with both MST and ATP means (although a lot of characters can do that TBH, just ask BLB), able to equip the best armor in the game, versatile, and they look great with a Femini mag. I'm personally turning mine into a weaponless HUney...
    PSO2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Wait...So you got a lv.2 from adding to a element-less weapon?! I NEED to know what weapon it was and how you accomplished such a feat! (pretty please?)

...Also, he did mean re-adding until you get the element level ou want.
    It was on a Taxion Gun, I think, I added dark a long time ago, it came out lv2, I was like HOLY SHIT! and yeah, too bad it was dark though...I'm not even sure I still have it, but it was just a random thing...So I guess that debunks the lv1 only stuff right? *awsmface*

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    It was on a Taxion Gun, I think, I added dark a long time ago, it came out lv2, I was like HOLY SHIT! and yeah, too bad it was dark though...I'm not even sure I still have it, but it was just a random thing...So I guess that debunks the lv1 only stuff right? *awsmface*
    No, the Taxion/Luxion/Tachyon Guns are all a special case of their own; they can have any element level between 1 and 5, but the level is random when you add the element. Just reset and try again if it isn't five, though, otherwise it's a waste, obviously. <_<

As for other weapons, it's always 1 on elementless weaps... I tried a lot before, it doesn't work with any other weapons but those three guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

My FOnewearl's SH ET run resulted in nothing worth mentioning, aside from a Radam soul, which I got around floor 20. Last mother's drop was... very disappointing... mostly greens and no reds worth keeping.

Back to Paru runs, with my HUnewearl, I suppose.