Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    There's also the issue of the instruments. They will certainly be complete rubbish. I have a lot of trouble playing songs on the RB kit that I can play perfectly on a real kit because the RB drum pads have no rebound and the kick isn't even a real kick. Don't even get me started on the insanely retarded snare location. Although I'm sure anyone that gets serious about playing won't play with the RB instruments for long.
    My brother, who is also a drummer, broke my Rock Band kick pedal about the second week after RB1 came out. Needless to say, I was pissed. I also don't see why the almighty Harmonix couldn't have just scrapped the 'pro' instruments and went with real guitars that plugged into the consoles. I guess that's what Rock Band 4 will be about.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    My brother, who is also a drummer, broke my Rock Band kick pedal about the second week after RB1 came out. Needless to say, I was pissed. I also don't see why the almighty Harmonix couldn't have just scrapped the 'pro' instruments and went with real guitars that plugged into the consoles. I guess that's what Rock Band 4 will be about.
    Going by their current pattern, Rock Band 4 will be about bringing whatever they introduced in the previous game to perfection, and making Kotick feel even worse about having bought the Guitar Hero brand, instead of the studio behind it.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Pretty neat I guess, but these games are really getting old already.