Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well, after trying this mission a few times, a lot of it is luck. The first block is easy with just blocking but if you don't get some kind of weapon in the second block of if the Sinows lock on to someone and they suck at blocking, then you're in for a big time loss. If you come in at under 15 minutes you get an 8 star A rank wand. I believe it's from the design contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Typestatic View Post
    I'm pretty sure the enemies will have their hp lowered *_*
    Quote Originally Posted by kongajinken View Post
    Lowered health doesn't mean the enemies will light up like a lightbulb when I shield though so lowered health is irrelevant.
    So, 2/3 blocks will take down an enemy within the first block.
    Using opposite elements to an enemy will cause more damage and vice versa.

Lowered hp is irrelevant? *shrugs*
    [LEFT]PSO2「香織」RA48 /GU36/HU33/FI16/ SHIP 09

It only takes 2 just guards to drop the enemies in the first block aside from Lilies, I think.

Gathering up the sharks to the lilies is quite the idea.
    Blocking one attack to damage the rest in a wide arc.
    With this in mind, there's no need to judge their attacks;
    you don't know if its gonna be melee or ranged most of the time.

I really can't express how much I love this stage ._.

Forget MGS Rising's CUT, I'd rather BLOCK! ..lol
    [LEFT]PSO2「香織」RA48 /GU36/HU33/FI16/ SHIP 09

Tip for the lilies.

If you get near one, it will only do its melee attack. How can you time it? By the noise it makes. Right before it bites you, the weird noise that lilies make will stop. As SOON as you hear the noise stop, block. Shortly after you block the 1st attack, the lily will retaliate with a very quick scream (block again immediately) or a slightly slower bite (block again a tad slower). It's a gamble after the 1st bite but this definitely makes the lilies easier.

Quote Originally Posted by TUSCAN View Post
    Well, I've only played the mission a couple times, I'm over 20 levels lower than the enemies and I generally don't use instant death weapons, but I'm calling BS on this one. It's a challenge, there isn't a lot of room for error.
    Jump S is very soloable. I used to do it all the time as Braver with easily obtained weapons (Death Daggers, Hyakkawhatever, twin elysions). However you do want to be around level 170 or higher to solo it.

Quote Originally Posted by GJARE View Post
    No not at all although im a hunter so ofcourse its gonna be easy maybe i should try soloing it on force without death weapons, that would be alot harder.
    If you want a challenging mission to solo, try MAX IV S. I recommend bringing freeze, stun, confuse, status down, shock, and sleep resists as starters, because you will be dealing with all of those as well as 3 hit deaths from raging ardites. MAX I, II, III aren't too bad but they aren't easy either.

As hunter you'll also have difficulty solo'ing The Big Push S (luck based, depends on B2 variation). The Big Push is easy for Braver though. Sangeyasha drops here, the best non-light/dark twin sabers in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolitron View Post
    Tip for the lilies.

If you get near one, it will only do its melee attack. How can you time it? By the noise it makes. Right before it bites you, the weird noise that lilies make will stop. As SOON as you hear the noise stop, block. Shortly after you block the 1st attack, the lily will retaliate with a very quick scream (block again immediately) or a slightly slower bite (block again a tad slower). It's a gamble after the 1st bite but this definitely makes the lilies easier.

Jump S is very soloable. I used to do it all the time as Braver with easily obtained weapons (Death Daggers, Hyakkawhatever, twin elysions). However you do want to be around level 170 or higher to solo it.

If you want a challenging mission to solo, try MAX IV S. I recommend bringing freeze, stun, confuse, status down, shock, and sleep resists as starters, because you will be dealing with all of those as well as 3 hit deaths from raging ardites. MAX I, II, III aren't too bad but they aren't easy either.

As hunter you'll also have difficulty solo'ing The Big Push S (luck based, depends on B2 variation). The Big Push is easy for Braver though. Sangeyasha drops here, the best non-light/dark twin sabers in the game.
    I can solo Big push S as hunter but havnt tried soloing any of the MAX missions, i should those 15* twin sabers sound really nice. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by GJARE View Post
    I can solo Big push S as hunter but havnt tried soloing any of the MAX missions, i should those 15* twin sabers sound really nice. ;3
    If you're talking about the twin sabers from MAX II, then yes they are probably really nice. A protip, the most dangerous things in the mission are the boxes . Keep in mind though that it's about a 1/20 chance to get a mission reward and a 1/2 chance for that mission reward to be the twin sabers. Each run takes about 16 minutes (for me) to solo so we're looking at 100 solid hours to get a rainbow set of them (not worth it, I haven't even gotten 1 yet!).

The numbers are complete speculation but regardless, it is rather time consuming.

You should go to xat.com/psp2 (just copy paste, no need to install anything or sign up for anything, free too!) to run with us, I'm always looking for people to run MAX II with me since solo'ing it does get oh so boring...