Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default JP PSU Shop Searching/Menu Interfaces

Hiya all,

Just wondering how you go about searching an item in shop? Just for future reference etc. Are the names which are on EU/US PSU the same as on JP? I know I could just narrow down the parameters e.g. select search twin claws only rarity between min 7 and max 9 stars etc and a price range. But could I say type in the item condition search Yamata-Misaki and get any result? I have yet to check as I couldn't access/find the shop search on vision phone as I fogot which option it was in menu...

The whole JP interface is very daunting so I'm currently writting up every menu I think i'll need from Xbox 360 PSU so that I remember and know what i'm doing and what order the options are in. So far i've written up a table for Partner Machine and Vision Phone in room and all the options etc and their order. I think it will be very helpful until I start getting the hang of katakana.

I'm just starting on the regular menu at the moment as well. I'm going to type it up into a word document, or possibly excel, whichever seems neatest. But if it would be of any use to anyone i'd be more than happy to share with you once it's completed.

Tifa
    Last edited by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart; Jun 30, 2010 at 02:52 AM.

I whipped this up a while back, need to update it sometime, but at least it could be of use to you.

Most of the item names are in katakana, with a few exceptions being in kanji. The only english name that works is speed king (shadoog) basically a lightning preta. When will you be on? i can assist you with any translations you need.
    Last edited by VectormanX; Jun 30, 2010 at 08:21 AM.

thanks vec that is a great help
    In love with Talis Replica

You can use the japanese item names from here:

Spoiler!

Once you have the Katakanas for the item you search you may use this...

Spoiler!

... to convert it in the latin letters you have to type in.
    Most time, the translation is right, but with some items make trouble especially when there are the katakanas ティ or ディ. Those you have to correct then, but genereally the site works great.

What I uploaded additionally is a list of the Katakanas you need and list of Hiragana (which can be found in some item name too) and a list of the japanese names of the photon arts in psu, you can find in the .zip file.

Generally this site here is also a good help in some cases:

Spoiler!

Hope that all may help you,
    - Karen Erra
    Last edited by Karen Erra; Jun 30, 2010 at 08:49 AM.

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Hiya all,

Great layout vectorman at present my table of vision phone and PM options is a bit long winded lol. Thanks Karen that's a huge help! I'll be needing to get meseta together before I really need to use the shop search function, but from what i've heard the economy is cheaper for many rare weapons compared to what EU/US PC/PS2 server was.

I know SEED express and white beast are good for meseta. Any other recommendations for quick cash and also MP?

I'm on from 6pm GMT onwards.

Tifa

It's depending on if you want to spend money on that or not. To get fastly MP for a lowie, the GC Mission Relics Preservation is the best way, since you get 130 MP for C Runs, 220 for B and i guess it was 310 for A runs. There drop also some weapons you may use or sell, depending on what you need.

If you don't want to start with Guardians Cash i would recommend to wait till tomorrow. We will get an Update, and then we have kinda "beginner event", what means we have boosted EXP and MP in the Missions Plains Overlord and Mad Creatures. I dunno how big this boost will be, we'll have to wait for that.

Besides that all, I guess a can help you out with some Items and Meseta for your start, we should meet in PSU, when you are online, to see what you need and what i may give you.

Best regards,
    Karen

Main Characters:
    Karen Erra FI/ET 95 • Myuria PH 95 • Lady Harken BR/ET 95
    Raya GU/ET 95 • Anyusha Iljin LU 95 • 鈴来アイカ SU/PH 95
    ディスコルディア・「χ」ET 95 • Melody HR 95 • and more

Alright, sounds good I have to go to work now, but i'll return in 7 hours. Will PM you then.

HIya,

Sounds good to me, hope work flies by for you, it's certainly dragging here for me lol

Tifa

This last pic is really big but its the GAS menu translated
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29...ee01WIP002.jpg

All these links can be found here.
    http://psupedia.info/Playing_on_the_Japanese_Server
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

The best choice for meseta right now should be hunting jaggo sonichi.

It drops the Hot chilli dog which is worth 800k right now.
    ( ・ω・)ノ゙