Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21
    The Cutest Hunter Killer Chaos Rappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oblivion City Paru
    Posts
    3,454

    Default

    Well, I don't care what YOU think about it. The list isn't based on how lucky one person is and another isn't. The fact that you even get one every six runs means that isn't more rare than something like an Ashveins or even a Parpua or Pretty Parasol, which are also rares, but are not as easily gotten in the respect they're actually RARE, not as useful. Do YOU get CERTAIN "rares" from CERTAIN enemies every 5-6 times you play an area? If so, they're not higher than a Tier 3, at best. At least Adoralphs is harder to get from the enemy that drops it that ISN'T a Mother enemy, and it's not able to rolled for ungodly high stats nor always come with the highest element level for its weapon type. <_<

    As for the Rappy Souls, that's more or less player-based. Besides, I'm not gonna be the one who constantly restarts characters just to get Rappy Souls. The fact that Rappies themselves are rare enemies and the only way to get Rappy Souls is to beat Rappies, rare enemies, means that they're more rare than certain other things. The fact that they're from rare enemies alone made them Tier 2, but the fact that's the only thing keeping them from moving down is the reason they're not Tier 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

  2. #22
    PSO Assassin
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    (Picture that was here was lost forever because signature vertical pixel size cannot exceed 180 pixels. Thanks PSO-world.)
    Dick move.

    Echo - Lv. 71 FOnewm | Ech01 - Lv. 99 HUcast
    Ech01's Trade List!

  3. #23
    The Cutest Hunter Killer Chaos Rappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oblivion City Paru
    Posts
    3,454

    Default

    Woulda been nice to get a site-wise PM notice or something similar warning of this, but I figure I get what I deserve... peh... stupid glitch abusal for 20 Monomates... :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

  4. #24

    Default

    You just gotta do the glitch again!

  5. #25
    The Cutest Hunter Killer Chaos Rappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oblivion City Paru
    Posts
    3,454

    Default

    Only issue was, it involved using my AR (not to insert them into my inventory, but to inadvertantly mess up the PD Collector's stock into replacing Scape Dolls with 5 PD Monomates), and plus, I don't have a way to take the picture, so two negatives about it I don't exactly like or can't deal with. : /
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

  6. #26

    Default

    Is this supposed to be trade value or rarity?

    Also, what is this list based off of? Your observations or did you can contributors?
    Respekt.

  7. #27
    The Cutest Hunter Killer Chaos Rappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oblivion City Paru
    Posts
    3,454

    Default

    Rarity for rares, usefulness/rarity for the "commons". In this sense, yes, it's supposed to be the main trade value of certain items, however as noted at the bottom of the post, distinction between rares and commons of the same or different tiers is to be made, as it's fairly obvious in certain cases that certain rares are definitely worth more than commons of the same or even above them in tiers. <_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

  8. #28
    Gunslinger Caseal Rayvinh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada/Utah
    Posts
    333

    Default

    The way I see it is that you people asked Chaos to make this rarity index, and now you're getting upset at how Chaos did it? That doesn't make any sense to me... If YOU don't like how it's setup then maybe YOU should make your own rarity index.

    (Rant=End)
    PS0 FC: Rayvinh 4555 0670 3209
    Trade Thread http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173228
    PSPo2 Ookami VA 16 Lvl 94, Pricilla HU 5 Lvl20

  9. #29

    Default

    oic.

    I just saw the disclaimer at the bottom of your post - no need to post my thoughts about it anymore, haha!
    Respekt.

  10. #30

    Default

    @ Rayvinh:
    I know I don't visit every thread in this forum, but I've never seen a trade value thread request by anyone.

    As I've already stated earlier, I disagree with several of the items Chaos listed, so I'm not trading by what he says is their value. Nor will I bother listing every single item, just to put my own value on them. Waste of time, since everything values differently per person.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

    PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

Similar Threads

  1. READ BEFORE POSTING: Mag/Quest/Item/ID FAQ: Includes Info ab
    By Ketchup345 in forum PSO: Mag, Quest, Item and Section ID
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun 20, 2004, 10:57 AM
  2. Split the trade board into GC and Xbox
    By Electron in forum Site Related
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 29, 2003, 03:10 PM
  3. trading diablo 2 (europe) items for pso items
    By Xaveria in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Feb 28, 2003, 09:39 PM
  4. A new trade list with free items included
    By DMXDOG in forum PSO Trading (Closed)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Apr 28, 2001, 02:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •