Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Post Video Game Nostalga

This Has Been I My Head 4 Days Now So I Need To Get It Out To Clear Some Space. Any Ways Its About Pepole Like Mah Self.Pretty Much Get Stuck Warping Between Video Games. So Join In If You Like Video Games And Roleplays! Read All Of Posts If You Can.
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Jul 11, 2010 at 01:50 AM.

Mimo quickly dodges a blast from Dark Falz, as he strikes again from above with his huge claws. She gets pinned to the ground by her collar. She struggles to get freed and tears off the top part of her shirt to escape the slimy claws.

"This is gonna get real dirty..." She murmurs as she sees her older brother moving gracefully with his 10/10 Love Inferno. He dodges one of Falz's Megid blasts and shoots a charged beam from the cannon right at Falz's face. The monster goes blind for a minute as Mimo ready's up her weapon.

"Attack now!" her brother yells. Mimo jumps on the frantic creature and dashes for his head, before she could strike she feels uneasy. A feeling of throwing up creeps up her entire body, she sees the room warping at a disgustingly fast speed and averts her eyes. "Is this the doing of Dark Falz..?"

As she opens her eyes, the new surroundings reveal a orange fluffy hamster standing before her in a very girly room. "Ah! What the heck...?" The hamster blinks and grabs a sunflower seed and then begins to sing. "IT'S HAMTARO TIME...!~" Mimo steps back a bit and wonders what happened to the monster that she was about to behead. What happened to her victory and most importantly where did her brother go? She looks around and stumbles into a closet as she hears someone opening the door. She starts sweating and tries to peek at who it could be...

-Poster's note:
    Not sure if the OP was going to start... since he never posted anything. o,o; My first time doing this.. so yeh..! Join in if you like if not disregard this and we'll start with what the OP gives. XD

Wow Did I Miss Any Thing? *Warps Her Out* Go Ahead Ask Were Your At.
    Last edited by FOkyasuta; Jul 11, 2010 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Replaced Him With Her And You With I.

-looks around- "WHERE IS THIS!?" Mimo was just warped out from the previous place she was in. She feels for her BOOBS to make sure they're still in-tact from the transaction of warping. D:

Um Ok... Your In My Back Room! *Points To All The Games In The Room* You Want To Play?

-looks around in the room and sits on the floor- Mimo sees a dirty sock hanging on a stack of game cartridges. She's glad she has gloves on. XD "Sure got any two player games?"

*Moves A Recliner* Like Vs Multi Or Takeing Turns Or Even Co-op? *Pushes Another Recliner* Or Any Other Type Of 2p Games You Choose Cause Im Not You. Oh Your Welcome To Sit Down.

*Reads the posts several times.* Nope, still doesn't make sense. HUcast, can you expain something? Is there a direction you were going with this, or is my head supposed to be hurting from the lack of sense?

Well Think Of It This Way. Pepole In This Thread Just Play Games Then *P00F* We End Up Being I The Games. And Keep Switching Games From Genre 2 Genre. Pretty Much Thats It. Let The Thread Take Course.

Sweet, I'll have fun here, I'm sure. Only one problem... I'm too tired to think something up.