Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Airalean View Post
    What has Fred ever done for me?
    Love interest with everybody but Cordelia. She was busy in a coma or in Heaven, or else she too prob would have been love interest, vampire hunter slayer love triangle, because ol girl was living out in a cave for the past 5 years and had to get back on the bandwagon. She was called a cow, hunted, and etc.

Now she's got her groove thang back... baby! Show em how to do it now. Shake your groove thang... etc.

Shining knight armor Angel didn't wouldn't work out. So next up, hired Gunn. Baldie, costume hooked him up with Pelle Pelle, Rocawear, and etc. gear. Helping his community center get rid of vampires. Has been forever in love with his old truck, saved his life - got him on the right track. & his breakup with Fred for a good reason episode was unintentional comedy in places after the super date doing everything she probably wanted, and quickly ended with things back to normal-wrapped up all too easily.

and then even Adriano/anwserman/Solstis wouldn't tell you all this, so I guess I did it for them?

Now, let you never make me do this about vampire shows/movies again.

-

But, I can and just may very well, talk about Quentin Tarantino, George Clooney, Salma Hayek, Juliette Lewis in 's til dawn. Again. Really.

Whatever is more profitable in the end.
    Yes.No

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    Love interest with everybody but Cordelia. She was busy in a coma or in Heaven, or else she too prob would have been love interest, vampire hunter slayer love triangle, because ol girl was living out in a cave for the past 5 years and had to get back on the bandwagon. She was called a cow, hunted, and etc.

Now she's got her groove thang back... baby! Show em how to do it now. Shake your groove thang... etc.

Shining knight armor Angel didn't wouldn't work out. So next up, hired Gunn. Baldie, costume hooked him up with Pelle Pelle, Rocawear, and etc. gear. Helping his community center get rid of vampires. Has been forever in love with his old truck, saved his life - got him on the right track. & his breakup with Fred for a good reason episode was unintentional comedy in places after the super date doing everything she probably wanted, and quickly ended with things back to normal-wrapped up all too easily.

and then even Adriano/anwserman/Solstis wouldn't tell you all this, so I guess I did it for them?

Now, let you never make me do this about vampire shows/movies again.

-

But, I can and just may very well, talk about Quentin Tarantino, George Clooney, Salma Hayek, Juliette Lewis in 's til dawn. Again. Really.
    Let's not forget she destroyed the continental shelf that covers LA and sent Angel through time.

All for going to College out of state.

Taking the wrong psycho professor's class. He planted the book that sent her into Lorne's dimension of barbarians.

Quote Originally Posted by HAYABUSA-FMW- View Post
    All for going to College out of state.

Taking the wrong psycho professor's class. He planted the book that sent her into Lorne's dimension of barbarians.
    It wasn't the professor's fault tho, Fred was too much of a genius. She deserved it.

Showdown @ Blackboard above the portal [to those caves &] creeks "Crossbow Fred," action figure would buy.

She'd kick the crap outta TV Repairmain David~ RicoRoyal

Super or no

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...56#post2505856

Viral~oh spamadvermarketize Summer!
    Last edited by HAYABUSA-FMW-; Jul 15, 2010 at 05:14 PM.

HOLY SHEET

I'm in that SEX SEX SEX Cat sNappNYAN~uru topic down there related similar threads.

Mmmm.

Triple "choco taco" post.

Yo, anybody know how to get in contact with our SnaPPLE-TSFO-BERNIE / now KittyCat

Please share. Better not be: disappear forever like the Cat-Clan-Clan.

-

Last sighting, was with pixelate OMG too:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168897