Quote Originally Posted by Westcoat View Post
    Don't grind.

Just play the game at your own pace.

Have fun.

Do what you want with the game.

It is a game.

Just play the game and have fun.

Giggity.
    I've been doing this and I'm actually getting kinda bored of this game. I only picked it back up again (after 5 months of being absent from this game for personal reasons) and am getting immensely tired.

I'm beginning to realize why my brother doesn't like Phantasy Star games, in general. The combat is pretty mediocre, it gets VERY repetitive VERY fast, the game feels like it could do with MORE. (Though, that'd be tough for this iteration).

I always bring this up... Diablo II always did it for me, in an RPG sense. The amount you could do with just ONE character was astounding. There weren't class limitations to items (though in Lord of Destruction there are, but those are only based upon one specific item type. Example: shields for Necromancers and Paladins and etc.). The gameplay was fast and it felt really good to just kill everything and anything at a quick pace.

Though, I'll give Phantasy Star Zero's community a better rating than Diablo's. God, I really hate people in Diablo II.

This is just me, though. I like the way Diablo II works more than a majority of RP-... all RPGs. Just thinking about it makes me kinda want to play it.

Who here is USWest? Add: CptDeelishus and FOODTROSITY to your friend list!

EDIT: Heh, didn't notice that there were 4 whole pages to this incident, and now I have to look at what everyone said and hope that this still makes sense... [now adding more content, due to reviewing other comments I missed!:]

New X are getting worse and worse? A majority of it is, yes. Music, especially. Ugh... I really hate music now a days. I'm really hoping this doesn't stay true, because... I don't want to be stuck in the 90s.

Games, they're kinda up and down. More recently, I've been growing fond of Bioware's Mass Effect series. Love the way everything is in that game. The story is magnificent, the music in it is actually pretty good, etc. I love this game. Probably too much, but whatever. This is only one example. I should add more, but I'm getting tired.

Movies. I haven't seen very many movies, recently. Avatar was really depressingly poor. It was only enjoyable with Rifftrax (the only reason I got the DVD other than the fact that we wanted to see HD with our new HDTV). But, yeah, things have been going kinda slow in this area. Maybe it is just me, my life's been kinda down in the dumps. So maybe I don't notice much anymore.

Eh, to end on a better note: who here likes candy?
    Last edited by CptDeelishus; Jul 25, 2010 at 01:04 AM.

Rappy Guild / Blue Rogues PSZFann's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chukie sue View Post
    It's so hard for me to keep an active list now, unlike a couple months ago, when I could stay up till 6am playing with 10+ active friends on
    i still can most days

although i have you and NEVER seen you on so...
    PSZ FC: 1290.8911.5841
    PSZCharacters: FOnewearl Lv53 HUnewerl Lv9 RAmarl lv41
    PSP2characters: lv61 Hunter and lv71 Vanguard
    PM me if you wana play!!

Rappy Guild / Blue Rogues PSZFann's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bns1991 View Post
    *yawn*
    Yawn?? wow dude your the one who made this thread and now you are saying yawn?? is this a defeat yawn.. cause thats what it sounds like to me... you have nothing else to say cause you know we are right and you need to just shut up so you put something to descise your loss like yawn..
    PSZ FC: 1290.8911.5841
    PSZCharacters: FOnewearl Lv53 HUnewerl Lv9 RAmarl lv41
    PSP2characters: lv61 Hunter and lv71 Vanguard
    PM me if you wana play!!

Quote Originally Posted by PSZFann View Post
    Yawn?? wow dude your the one who made this thread and now you are saying yawn?? is this a defeat yawn.. cause thats what it sounds like to me... you have nothing else to say cause you know we are right and you need to just shut up so you put something to descise your loss like yawn..
    "you have nothing else to say".

Yup, that's what it is. xP Or he just doesn't care. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    "you have nothing else to say".

Yup, that's what it is. xP Or he just doesn't care. ;p
    Why should he care about that?

Donīt care, it wonīt change anything.

This has been the best thread for me in terms of replies .........however i just give my opinion on the subject and get attacked........people shouldnt worry about the way I feel about it and just enjoy playing the game. Im sure there are many that feel the way I do. I love the game, but my initial point was only that i think it will lose popularity overtime. sensitive players cant accept that but they will have to live with it. Oh and i NEVER concede defeat in a debate...im much too proud.....hahaha (in my jeezy voice....lol)
    Last edited by bns1991; Jul 26, 2010 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    Maybe it'd live a little longer if we don't speak of this.
    Sounds like wishful thinking to me, and would you really endorse (self)censorship out of fear it might hurt the game's reputation? If you have to enter into the mindset that critical views on the game should not be expressed in order to keep it alive, then the game is already dead. While PSOworld may have the highest concentration of PSZ players, it is only a very small fraction of the game's total userbase... and nothing you guys say or do here will affect how they do or don't play/enjoy the game.

If anything is killing it in this regard, it's the DS's lack of a game-lobby where you can meet and make new friends among random players. Even though you can play in random matchmaking, the lack of communication there prevents the exchange of friend codes... forcing players to bolster their friends list via online forums. (And is that really any better/safer?)

Note: I actually don't have a problem with PSZ, and it's one of my favorite DS titles. Any issues I have are either one of interface (Nintendo's DS design vs. my hands) or broader issues with irritation over the direction Sonic Team has taken the PS franchise as a whole since the classic days. Though Sega's been forgiven a bit recently with their decision to publish P*/NudeMaker's Infinite Space for the DS, which has a pretty godly storyline.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I think any normal person who isn't in some sort of phantasy fetish got bored of this game after 3 weeks of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ring View Post
    I think any normal person who isn't in some sort of phantasy fetish got bored of this game after 3 weeks of play.
    roflmao i guess i got another fetish
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by PSZFann View Post
    i still can most days

although i have you and NEVER seen you on so...
    maybe I forgot to add you :/

I cant right now though, anyway. My game isnt working... and I dont know whether I'll be able to recover the data from it :/
    Respekt.