Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Well, he said "another".
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Well, context aside, Let's see how this trend will go from this point.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

JP 360 site says no update this week, so I think that's how this trend will go. :>
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by beatrixkiddo View Post
    JP 360 site says no update this week, so I think that's how this trend will go. :>
    If they can manage biweekly updates that will be quite an improvement over their previous service. I guess we will have to wait another week to find out how long this 'trend' will continue.

Sega is doing better. An update every-other week or better is reasonable enough for me to be subscribed right now. I am hoping they can keep this going. Sega cant fix their reputation, even if we they were able to get us only a few weeks behind JP. People have been burned too many times with too many different situations. They just need to work on keeping the players they have, and try to get some old PS2/PC users to make the switch to 360.

I started on 360, but I do feel for the PC/PS2 community If there is an easy way to prove they purchased the "games on demand" version of the game and had an active PC/PS2 account until the end they should offer them some compensation. I understand not moving their data over, but give them some sort of boost to help bring them back / a few free months.

I enjoy the game and had not been subscribed in over a year. Things are looking up, but I am not one to get my hopes too high.

Instead of going to the demo servers to just try and convince users to switch over, just kill the demo. The demo was and always has been one of the worst ways to advertise this game.
    Last edited by xjustsumloser; Aug 10, 2010 at 04:51 PM.