Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lavis Blades PSP (Noob question)

Hello there! This if my first thread on the forum, I got a question; today I found my first Lavis Blades (29% Darkness) at Flaming Horns S as a female beast Fightmaster, then when I equipped my Lavis Blades as Acromaster, one of the blades was backwards (the blade pointing to the front like a saber), my question is; Is this some kind of error or bug or the Lavis Blades should look in that way in the PSP version? I know this is probably a noob question but I'm just curious to know if anyone else who have the Lavis Blades in the PSP version have the same situation. Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.

id love to help you out but the dam thing wont drop... ill let you know when i find one

It's normal. I have a set as well and they're like that for every class that can use S-rank daggers.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2:
    G.O.L.D./Female CAST/LVL 133/Hunter{20}/Ranger{16}/Force{1}/Vanguard{20} As of: 1/16/11

Yes You are right because I found another Lavis Blades (4% Drakness :C) and Agito Repca (3% Lightning :/ ) on the same run with my Fightmaster Male CAST at Flaming Horns S, and it looks like the other one , wow this must be my lucky day, yesterday I found a pair and now I found another Lavis and Agito Repca with another character.

Quote Originally Posted by UberRottweiler View Post
    Yes You are right because I found another Lavis Blades (4% Drakness :C) and Agito Repca (3% Lightning :/ ) on the same run with my Fightmaster Male CAST at Flaming Horns S, and it looks like the other one , wow this must be my lucky day, yesterday I found a pair and now I found another Lavis and Agito Repca with another character.
    still no drop for me... i must be doing it wrong

I think its about probability and luck, Its not about doing it wrong or right, when I found them with my female beast I killed the Bil De Golus 45 times and with my male CAST I killed the thing like 70 times, You should try killing it as Fightmaster, currently I'm killing it as Acromaster because im looking for the Double Cannon, I think that some weapons drop more often than others, In my case I found Gekkavijin and Shippunjinlai quite easy I must say, and when I found my first Sange&Yasha I killed Dulk Fakis like 50 times with my 2 main characters.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Quote Originally Posted by UberRottweiler View Post
    I think its about probability and luck, Its not about doing it wrong or right, when I found them with my female beast I killed the Bil De Golus 45 times and with my male CAST I killed the thing like 70 times, You should try killing it as Fightmaster, currently I'm killing it as Acromaster because im looking for the Double Cannon, I think that some weapons drop more often than others, In my case I found Gekkavijin and Shippunjinlai quite easy I must say, and when I found my first Sange&Yasha I killed Dulk Fakis like 50 times with my 2 main characters.
    This accursed mission again -.-

I am at ends with this particular mission in psp1.

200+ runs for Flaming Horns S; alternating between Acromaster and Fighmaster.

My rarest drops were three, count 'em, three, lavis blades. All with crap % (4, 8, 16% respectively), and an agito repca (32% ground).

The rest were drops like mugenrek(sp?), inferno bazooka, etc.

I was hunting for Lavis Cannon and Double Cannon. 200+ runs and nothing.

All my friends (one in partiuclar, Ryox!!) got them quick and without much painstaking effort.

I think my game hated me for getting some rares in few runs. like my Shippu I got in 6 runs. Gekka in 2 runs. Motav in 2 runs. Sange in 14.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Yeah I know what you mean, its really frustrating killing that accursed furry dragon over and over again only to get a lot and I mean a LOT of unwanted items, jeez I've found like 20 Inferno Bazookas, single Glashers, enough Muktengeks to build a house, you know what I mean... and the good rares are crappy 2% or 3% attribute, well at least my first Lavis Blades were 29%, but I cant find the rest of the Lavis arsenal, today my kill count on the Bil De Golus reached 100 but no other Lavis have appeared :/ It seems that my PSP hates me as well lol.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

I wish I found something other than the lavis blades (non crap %) and the muktengeks and etc.
    All I wanted was one Lavis Cannon

My Bil De Golus counts remains at 200+ (havent touched psp1 since)
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200