Hiya, i'm just wondering what would be the best way for me to be able to play PSO offline co-op with a friend (and hopefully not have to spend too much money or have to search for something rare/expensive, ala broadband adapter etc)?

Little info:

I have PSO 1 and 2 for the Dreamcast (played both online years ago). I didn't play them offline co-op though (not even sure they have that option).

I have a Gamecube, a Playstation 2, and an original Xbox and an Xbox 360. I don't own any form of PSO for any of these systems, but obviously will buy the game I need to. I don't have Xbox Live right now, but did at one time. I never went online with my GC (and don't have an adapter or anything).

Obviously, I have a PC, and even played PSOBB for awhile (when it was official), and later tried to play "other ways" wink wink, but I couldn't register or something and the whole download process was needlessly complicated and stupid.

Sorry for the novel, but just wanted to put it all out there and maybe one of the more knowledgeable people here would be able to help me. So what are my options?

TIA!!!