Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Easiest Final Bosses in games.

May be spoilers for those who still haven't played the game(s); just had to put that out.

Here's my pick

Seriously Nintendo, what were you thinking? I don't think a final boss fight ever disappointed me as much as this.

You can include SMB1 Level 8-4 Bowser as well, but even that's harder than SMS Bowser!

Can anyone think of some others that rival this? Final bosses only though.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)

Fable 2: Lucien. He goes down with one shot, and you don't even have to be the one to kill him. Apparently the giant Spire Shard was the real final boss, but there was nothing to indicate this, and even then, it goes down in 3 hits if you have maxed out Will abilities.

Baten Kaitos. I say this loosely, because its clear who the real final boss is. This is on a technicality. But it both hits like a mosquito, and dies to a single spirit attack automatically.
    Coming Soon!

I don't think I've ever come across a "final battle" that's easier than that of FFX.

FF6. Stop + Death on kefka. GG man!
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by Mixfortune View Post
    I don't think I've ever come across a "final battle" that's easier than that of FFX.
    Oh right. Infinite Auto-Life on the party. Can't die. Could be game over by stone, maybe, except it can't inflict it.

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    FF6. Stop + Death on kefka. GG man!
    That works? I always just abused Quick and Doublecast on Terra's Esper form. 5x Ultima does a LOT of damage.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Oh right. Infinite Auto-Life on the party. Can't die. Could be game over by stone, maybe, except it can't inflict it.

That works? I always just abused Quick and Doublecast on Terra's Esper form. 5x Ultima does a LOT of damage.
    Yep, easiest to do with Setzer's ability..that works like death that I can't recall at the moment for some reason. Damn I want to replay that game.

There's also a video on youtube with Locke 1shotting(Technically? I mean he uses 'Attack' once, lol) Kefka with Excalibur I believe.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Gears of War 2.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Yep, easiest to do with Setzer's ability..that works like death that I can't recall at the moment for some reason. Damn I want to replay that game.

There's also a video on youtube with Locke 1shotting(Technically? I mean he uses 'Attack' once, lol) Kefka with Excalibur I believe.
    Setzer's Slots don't count. Death Joker kills all enemies no matter what. And you're never going to see it without gaming the RNG.
    Coming Soon!

Mario Galaxy 2's finale was pretty easy. Some of Bowser JR's boss fights were tougher than his.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."