Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Congratulations everyone !
    Contest are a good opportunity to improve our skills, so let's draw more !
    I can't wait for the next one.
    The one by NoBullet was my personal favorite btw
    Waiting for PSO2

Congratulations!

Not just to the winners but to everyone else whom entered - there's nothing like seeing good rivals to spur yourself on to improve yourself.

Thank you very much, Volcompat321 for holding the contest and thank you to the judges to make the prizes worthwhile enough to make even a lazy bum like me pick up the pencil (and pens... and Copics... and the scanner...) to enter. n.n (and as any serious artist knows... motivation is the hardest thing to have next to materials..! Ability is so totally irrelevant when you have those two!)

I really look forward to more contests in the future! But not just for the prizes or for the recognition as an artist but because it is actually spirit lifting to know someone out there will be saving my art for future use.

Quote Originally Posted by biggabertha View Post
    Congratulations!

Not just to the winners but to everyone else whom entered - there's nothing like seeing good rivals to spur yourself on to improve yourself.

Thank you very much, Volcompat321 for holding the contest and thank you to the judges to make the prizes worthwhile enough to make even a lazy bum like me pick up the pencil (and pens... and Copics... and the scanner...) to enter. n.n (and as any serious artist knows... motivation is the hardest thing to have next to materials..! Ability is so totally irrelevant when you have those two!)

I really look forward to more contests in the future! But not just for the prizes or for the recognition as an artist but because it is actually spirit lifting to know someone out there will be saving my art for future use.

Yes, congratulations to ALL!
    Everyone is a winner in my eyes, and like I said, if I had the funds I'd supply all the entries with prizes!

No need to thank me, I really enjoy having these contests, because I'm somewhat of an artist myself, just not lately. (I've been quite busy at work, and trying to get into school and whatnot) Enough excuses though, I want to draw something for a contest soon!

I also look forward to more contests, whether it be my contest, or others' cause I just love seeing how awesome the different styles of arts there are, and how amazing they are from this small, but growing community!

Again, thank you very much everyone!

'Dawww... and Congrats!! I knew NoBullet would at least be in the top 3.

And I'll see you all online in a week!

No one liked mine tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyo View Post
    No one liked mine tho...
    Actually I did!
    I believe at least Mimo and Blade did too!

Quote Originally Posted by Volcompat321 View Post
    I honestly did love every single one, and I saved them all to my computer, and will be sharing them in my art thread as the contestants.

I will be having more contests, for DLC/PSN cards, or something that has to do with PS:P2, or other PS titles in the future.
    Maybe I'll switch it up and not make it a drawing contest, but I'll have to think about how to switch it up.
    Oh, Yay! your right! I loved them all too! and possibly more contests too? that's great! I would love to enter more, it's always fun making stuff! win or lose, they're funnto participate in, and psn cards... that would be a bit easier to give the prizes don't you think? you could pm the codes not have to worry about shipping the prizes, I'll keep checking if you have a new contest! I'd love to enter! Can't wait!

Tsukuyo!!!!!
    yours is great! don't feel bad! come on, you did better than me! I loved yours, my art philosophy is, "No one is bad at anything, people just have different styles!".
    Last edited by Naruuchiha1313; Sep 8, 2010 at 08:22 PM.

gratz ^ ^.

Congratulations to all the winners and participant.Good work guys.Gotta love that artwork of Nobullet....That Rappy is really pissed hehe...
    Teletha Testarossa Vamarl Lvl 152 Challenge Rank: Master, Battle Rank: AAA.