Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Default English PSP2 Demo: What have you found?

Aww I thought it was a shield.

Wait, there's twin photon claws too?
    Great, and I was getting angry at my lack of finding the replicas.
    I already have 3 normal photon claws...
    What stage do the double claws drop on?

I haven't found a single rare for like ten missions now.
    It's kind of annoying.
    Not even a scape doll.

Mireille: 130 Beast Fortefighter (20) Aurica: 63 Newman Fortetecher (7) Lycoris: 59 CAST Fortegunner (7)

I've found Double Saber Repca, the "Soul calibur Ivy Weapon" lol the snake albino looks a lot like the Ivy weapons for those who play soul calibur series, papillion ciel wand, Hama Bracer (Its just a remake of PSO's Kasami Bracer) I've found only those "rare" items so far...
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.

The only thing I wish I could find was the Papillon Dance and the Music fan. :/ I have too many Double Saber Repicas and claws.

Also what items can we get (in the retail version) from trading in Weapon Badge: Iron, Heart Key Spellstone, Blood Moon Spellstone, and Photon Drops? I can assume we can get photon arts from trading in PA Fragments, and will they require 50+ of them to get decent ones?

All I've found is a Shark Puppet and a Plantain Leaf. Haven't played much though.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Quote Originally Posted by pso123hrf View Post
    Also what items can we get (in the retail version) from trading in Weapon Badge: Iron, Heart Key Spellstone, Blood Moon Spellstone, and Photon Drops? I can assume we can get photon arts from trading in PA Fragments, and will they require 50+ of them to get decent ones?
    The Spellstones are used for a special mission known as Magashi Eradication. I don't recall how many of each of the four stones it requires, but the mission gives boosted exp rates and I think drop rates. If you played PSO, it's "the" grind mission as Towards The Future was to PSO in terms of experience points.

Weapon badges are used in trade missions (full game) for various weapons, etc.

And yes, PA frags buy you PAs. The cost of each varies, just as they did in PSU.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Are there rank B missions in this demo? and is that factory level with the crab boss thing from the Japanese DEMO in the English DEMO?

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    Are there rank B missions in this demo? and is that factory level with the crab boss thing from the Japanese DEMO in the English DEMO?
    Seeing how the level cap is 15 in the demo, then no, B rank missions are not in the demo. As far as the boss goes, I believe that yes, it is. However, I have not played the US demo yet so I do not know for certain,
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    No there are no B-Rank missions so far and yes, the mision where you must defeat the Reol Badia its available in multimode and online mode but you can solo this mision but the boss is a pain in the ass.
    Last edited by UberRottweiler; Aug 20, 2010 at 01:01 AM.
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.