Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Been having the worst time finding a group smart enough for Bruce's dungeon. I've gotten an A rank, but I'm looking for that sweet S. Why am I such a completionist?

Quote Originally Posted by "En" View Post
    I really have to get this off my chest:

Level requirements are fine and dandy, but for fucks sake, this is a demo with a cap at Lv15. The stat difference is incredibly light. In fact, for those running Plains Overlord, Sleeping Warriors, and Undersea Ruins, players as low as level 1 can manage.

Now, I can understand if people want to be efficient for Bruce's Dungeon, and perhaps even Multiped Threat, but do they really find it necessary to add comments such as, "Lv10+ only" in their descriptions? If they don't want a certain level range in their game, that's what the minimum level option is for. You don't need to preach it.

My brain hurts. End rant.
    Well, 10+ is fine. Bruce's requires 10+.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimaru View Post
    This is the first Phantasy Star game I've really played, and I'm enjoying it. (to the point where my hands are sore after playing )

I pretty much just ignore the "e-harmony wannabe" parties like the plague. Seriously, what are the odds of getting a girl/guy in this game? And cybering? Really?? In a game where saying even the most basic things is a Herculean task? It boggles the mind. I've not really had any problems with name calling and such, I attribute it to typing being such a pain. As for Japanese "gibberish", I had Yaranaika set as my idle message for a little bit, but deleted it because I figured it was too much, even if I do find it personally amusing.
    Sounds fun! Sign me up :P

In all seriousness, whatever attracts more people to the game sounds like a good plan to me. Larger female player base will probably bring in more guys.

The Devil's Arcade

Personally, I have to disagree. I prefer quality gamers over the quantity of gamers.

Like somebody posted before hopefully its because its a free demo and the full game will weed some of that out. I'm to darn old for little kid hormones running amoke on my psp.

If not at least ad hoc party came state side finally, worst case ill
    just go there and skip the problem all together. If anybody has a ps3 and looking for refuge meet me there. my psn is lionheartwolf. If you dont have a ps3 I recommend sticking close to people you know. Hopefully, I can make a few friends here cause so far I'm having horrible luck with random.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Well, 10+ is fine. Bruce's requires 10+.
    Also +10 means the can wear the B Rank Line Weave which I feel makes a huge difference in defense and it allows for Mirage Blasts, SUVs, and Beast Transformations.

PSP2 US: D'Ante - Human - Male - Level 150 - [VA 28] [HU 10] [RA 12] [FO 10] - Battle Rank: F - Challenge Rank: Elite
    No matter how hard the challenge or how great the fall this indomitable spirit will always stand tall..
    Titles left: 17 Comp, 7 Collect, 4 Challenge, 8 Battle, 1 Special

I expect those immature players to be out soon.
    Once the game launches, I bet only the people who actually want to play the game will buy it. Less of those annoying groups... I hope.

We just have to wait!
    Ignore them for now, there are still great people playing! Although a bit hard to find...

... So I don't have a PSP yet. I am getting the KH Bundle the 7th and PSP2 the day it comes out. I am sure I will be looking for people to run with. This english community thing, which sounds fun ^_-.

I am thinking about my main being a Female Newman, but not 100% sure. Anyway will see you guys the 1st day of the release.
    Gamertag: MR CauSe iM GoD ID: 30054283

I love this game so far. Some the rooms people make are pathetic but whatever.
    Hope to see alot more people that actually want to play the game when it comes out.

In any medium where someone can act how they wish without consequence, you will always find those who see how far they can push their limits. The thing that I recommend is to look at this from another angle. For instance, you should be thanking each and every person who makes a room title like that, it's like a big red flashing sign that says 'fail player, avoid at all costs'.

That's the nice thing about making your own room, you have full control over who you allow to stay in your room. Also over time, as most are already aware, you will end up with a large number of partner cards from skilled players that you can locate at any time and hook up with on the fly.

I played with a group last night that contained a player who recognized my Illuminus Coat that I imported. Felt nice to play with another portable veteran and be recognized for it.
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau