Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

now i have a reason to do the /R missions, i want that TECHNIC lol. anyone wanna run some? got me and my friend who'll run ones. ill use my AT with full buffs/heals and such. i dont see anyone in the 3rd floor lobby anymore
    Last edited by xJACKTHERIPPERx; Aug 24, 2010 at 10:21 AM.

I still need to get 500 amp but no one is ever in there

i wanna get to 1000 for that buff. i might be on today at like 6 ish eastern time

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by xJACKTHERIPPERx View Post
    i wanna get to 1000 for that buff. i might be on today at like 6 ish eastern time
    anyone know how fast it levels? is it jsut as slow as the other buffs? (*uuuuug*)

probly just as slow, but oh well, put on a good movie, and mash x till your thumb falls off lol

...yea nice stuff really..
    Images in signatures cannot exceed 35000 bytes. The image in your signature was 375210 bytes.

probly just as slow, but oh well, put on a good movie, and mash x till your thumb falls off lol
    Do not quote me on this but I have heard it levels like giresta.

Quote Originally Posted by SolomonGrundy View Post
    anyone know how fast it levels? is it jsut as slow as the other buffs? (*uuuuug*)
    It levels quickly. When I first bought it, I got it from LV1 to LV50 in three or so hours. I just took two NPCs to Sacred Stream, stood in a corner and let the Obmes shoot us with their arrows. I'd heal as necessary to keep us alive and re-cast Dizas whenever one segment disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    It levels quickly. When I first bought it, I got it from LV1 to LV50 in three or so hours. I just took two NPCs to Sacred Stream, stood in a corner and let the Obmes shoot us with their arrows. I'd heal as necessary to keep us alive and re-cast Dizas whenever one segment disappeared.
    oh so you have to actually be taking dmg like leveling resta? you cant just keep applying it?
    if so maybe the ice traps at the end of WB would be enough, just keeping giresta on to keep you healed.

oh so you have to actually be taking dmg like leveling resta? you cant just keep applying it?
    if so maybe the ice traps at the end of WB would be enough, just keeping giresta on to keep you healed.
    Right, you must take damage before you'll gain EXP by reapplying it. But remember, it must be physical damage. I think the ice traps count as TECHNIC damage (which would be good for Rentis when you get that one), so you'll have to find a different damage source.