Page 11 of 391 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Have fun waiting
    I don't mind. I never got PSP either. I'll wait till the end of time, if it finally means a great Phantasy Star game.

At the very least they should make the race specific clothes available to everyone,it's possible in jp PSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    I don't mind. I never got PSP either. I'll wait till the end of time, if it finally means a great Phantasy Star game.
    That's a shame. It's probably pretty cheap now so you should give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    At the very least they should make the race specific clothes available to everyone,it's possible in jp PSU.
    It's a shame you couldn't do the hair in PSP2 like you could in PSU.

Well everything now, is rumor and speculation. Unless they post a demo on the Japanese PSN. The clothing and stuff, that we're unsure of... I mean.
    Last edited by Zantra; Aug 25, 2010 at 02:48 AM.

The 5th race sounds cool. But I'm wondering what kind of Pokemon-Esq story they have for the Dewmans that explains why the entire universe was ignorant of the race up until now. :/
    "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." ~Assassins

That's a shame. It's probably pretty cheap now so you should give it a try.
    It's pretty much AOTI on the Playstation Portable, the demo didn't hold my interest, and I have nobody to adhoc with. Most of my friends have kids, and wives, and have given up on gaming.
    Last edited by Zantra; Aug 25, 2010 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RayMaster View Post
    The 5th race sounds cool. But I'm wondering what kind of Pokemon-Esq story they have for the Dewmans that explains why the entire universe was ignorant of the race up until now. :/
    They didn't exist during the first three episodes of PSU. PSP1 takes place inbetween the first two of those episodes so they couldn't have been in that story either. What they were doing between the end of PSU Episode 3 and end of the final boss battle of PSP2 is the question. The ending of PSP2, for those who haven't finished the game, takes place one year after the end of the final boss battle.

You know, I've probably said that somewhere in this topic without the spoiler tags ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    It's pretty much AOTI on the Playstation Portable, the demo didn't hold my interest, and I have nobody to adhoc with. Most of my friends have kids, and wives, and have given up on gaming.
    Then rent it, if you can, and just do the story. It's not long and it's not hard so you can see the story and be done with it. Knowing the story of PSP1 will give you a little (tiny) insight on a certain part of PSP2 and you'll have a PSP1 character to import to PSP2. Chances are you won't be able to import PSP1 characters to Infinity though.
    Last edited by Mike; Aug 25, 2010 at 02:53 AM.

Wow, this was completely out of left field. I considered my character to be half SEED-Human thing and this works perfectly. Can't wait for this to come out either.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Looks like Kinako can bring her SEED story to fruition.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

They didn't exist during the first three episodes of PSU. PSP1 takes place inbetween the first two of those episodes so they couldn't have been in that story either. What they were doing between the end of PSU Episode 3 and end of the final boss battle of PSP2 is the question. The ending of PSP2, for those who haven't finished the game, takes place one year after the end of the final boss battle.

You know, I've probably said that somewhere in this topic without the spoiler tags ...

Then rent it, if you can, and just do the story. It's not long and it's not hard so you can see the story and be done with it. Knowing the story of PSP1 will give you a little (tiny) insight on a certain part of PSP2 and you'll have a PSP1 character to import to PSP2. Chances are you won't be able to import PSP1 characters to Infinity though.
    It's all on youtube. And we no longer have rental places where I live. I'll just wait till infinite comes out, and watch PSP and PSP2's stories on youtube. That's free, and i'm broke as a joke. Besides, why buy two mediocre Phantasy Star games, when we'll probably get Infinite by Summer of next year. I like starting fresh, so character transfer isn't a huge deal to me. I'm not saying don't buy PSP2, please support Sega. But, this really is a 3DS situation. I'm ready to buy the DSi XL (psp2), but nintendo (sega) announces the 3DS (psp2i), a week before the DSi XL (psp2) comes out. So, now i'm willing to wait a little while for the bigger and better thing, instead of wasting my limited amount of cash, on an inferior product.
    Last edited by Zantra; Aug 25, 2010 at 03:19 AM.