Page 155 of 391 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157158165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3902

Now that is a very nice hairpiece (and a potentially nice outfit too) although I'm getting vibes of another anime songstress. Probably due to the pink I suppose. Wonder if that's the one we saw in the earlier screenshots of the character editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria View Post
    Well, it's an expansion pack, so I would assume you keep everything.
    I could swear I remember reading that on some official Q&A, EVERYTHING transfers apparently...It would be nice to have the option to automatically start with a higher level Dewman/Duman like in WoW with Death Knights, but I can't complain Maybe I can finally make a good force with one...dang, i wish I could read Japanese or else I'd be in line to get the game when it's released over there....

Quote Originally Posted by FarenKar View Post
    I don't get all the hype, either. And I've seen some of the anime. XP

I'd much rather have some studio ghibli stuff, maybe a totoro plushie for a room decoration.
    Studio Ghibli stuff would be awesome! I want a Catbus and I don't get the addition of Vocaloid stuff either, I'm more excited about the Evangelion Plugsuits, but Vocaloids are a Japanese phenomenon and its a Japanese game obviously *shrugs*
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

I know its late but....did someone say steamrollers? WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Also where is this pic of the default human female's outfit? I wish to raeg more today.

Oh shi! Online store and that's a pretty awesome hairstyle.

I wonder how fail-proof the online store is and if it uses meseta as the currency. If meseta is the currency then lol, better start saving.

Regardless it would be easy to dupe by copy and pasting save files. I hope they have some measure around this.
    www.xat.com/psp2 to chat about psp2 and to run with an english speaking psp2 community.

【JP PSPo2:i】 [FNewm Lvl83 FO11] [FDewm Lvl90 FO12] [FCast Lvl200 HU30 BR30] [FBeast Lvl198 HU30 BR 28]

It'll be linked to your PSN account most likely, and therefore to your PSN points - unless they really are silly enough to make meseta legal tender.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    It'll be linked to your PSN account most likely, and therefore to your PSN points - unless they really are silly enough to make meseta legal tender.
    It will be linked to your PSN account so when you actually go to the store, it may just pause the game and link you to the PSP2i section of the PSN.

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    Also where is this pic of the default human female's outfit? I wish to raeg more today.

Spoiler!

Yasminkov Fanboy Waki Miko Syamemaru!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It will be linked to your PSN account so when you actually go to the store, it may just pause the game and link you to the PSP2i section of the PSN.

Spoiler!

Thats the default human female outfit? That magical girl thingy? I'm sorry but I lol'd.

Anyways any predictions on when this bad boy is comin out for Japan??

Quote Originally Posted by Waki Miko Syamemaru! View Post
    Anyways any predictions on when this bad boy is comin out for Japan??
    Feb 24th, 2011

Yep, it's that magical girl thingy. And I've seen plenty of anime magical girls with less ruffles than that. It's so completely dolled-up, it's beyond the previous outfit choices in the series. Even the formal dress. Like I said before, the total opposite of what I think Tynselle would tolerate. Because obviously...Phantasy Star has nowhere near the amount of dolled-up outfits that they need. I'm guessing *all* the next releases of female attire will consist of all the idol fetish costumes that they missed, so far, that would match the latest idol stars that didn't make it into the game....followed by the entire japanese interpretation of the Strawberry Shortcake cast.

Of course, we'll include no long coats. Absolutely *no* real long pants. No actual shirts with any amount of sleeves on them. No cool hats or bandannas, unless the hat is as foofy as possible. Because, umm.. We never even heard women can actually wear those. Can they wear those?
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Oct 27, 2010 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    We never even heard women can actually wear those. Can they wear those?
    No, they can't. Mysterious gusts of wind blow the hats off their heads unless they hold hats down by pull on the brim. Otherwise, woosh.

In other news, the official website was updated with information on the Games Japan Festa 2010. The GJF is a smaller game conference than the Tokyo Game Show and held in Osaka. The PSP2i demo will be available to play at the GJF and for those who do try out the game there, the Caloriemate - Monomate strap will be given out. I guess it's not much but if you weren't able to make it to TGS, maybe this one will be more accesible?