Page 207 of 391 FirstFirst ... 107157197204205206207208209210217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 3902

Nice find, hadn't seen a video for any of that stuff yet. Love the look of some of those new weapons. Not sure if there were any new PAs though.
    PSPo2 US
    Edgar - Beast Clvl 156, HU: 30, VG: 21

Hanging with the PSO World-IRC and Unite Across the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Nice find, hadn't seen a video for any of that stuff yet. Love the look of some of those new weapons. Not sure if there were any new PAs though.
    Thank you,and just to let you in look at 2:16 till 2:19or20 and there the PA I was talking about.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki-kun View Post
    Thank you,and just to let you in look at 2:16 till 2:19or20 and there the PA I was talking about.
    Oh that! That's the Duman's special ability called Infinity Blast. That one was the the hunter's version of it if I'm looking at it right.
    Force Infinity blast - http://vision.ameba.jp/watch.do?movie=3213658
    Vanguard Infinity Blast - http://vision.ameba.jp/watch.do?movie=3213678
    Hunter and Ranger Screenshots
    http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...et-the-dumans/
    PSPo2 US

Just to add on to what WBMike has said (though he may have already said it and I haven'te noticed because I'm supposed to be at work), it's unknown at the moment wether or not you will be able to import your PSP2 character in to the demo.

As for the download missions, I wouldn't be surprised if they did something along the lines of what Lord of Arcana did with the demo. It was just a few extra missions over the course of a month or two but it added a few new areas and new equipment ot collect.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Oh that! That's the Duman's special ability called Infinity Blast. That one was the the hunter's version of it if I'm looking at it right.
    Force Infinity blast - http://vision.ameba.jp/watch.do?movie=3213658
    Vanguard Infinity Blast - http://vision.ameba.jp/watch.do?movie=3213678
    Hunter and Ranger Screenshots
    http://bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-s...et-the-dumans/
    Ah,that awesome....so basically it just massive chains for this blast gauge like ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just to add on to what WBMike has said (though he may have already said it and I haven'te noticed because I'm supposed to be at work), it's unknown at the moment wether or not you will be able to import your PSP2 character in to the demo.
    As I was snooping around I came across a page that said you can import your PSP2 character in the demo and in the demo the Lv Cap is 100 and Class is Lv20 which is realy awesome.
    Last edited by Mike; Nov 25, 2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Double post
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Ah,that awesome....so basically it just massive chains for this blast gauge like ability?
    Well the way it's been described it works like a nanoblast, so you have a chain building attack, a chain breaking attack, and you can't use items. Infinity blasts have one other special thing about them though. The more you chain, the longer they last. Not sure the limit on the duration boost though. Dumans have been said to be the new glass cannons of the game (sorry Newmans) so they're gonna be really strong but not able to take much.
    PSPo2 US

So they're gimping Newmans again? Wooooooow...they better still have their EVP advantage, otherwise the Newman race will be totally useless.

-Wayu

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfcBp93uwIM

Well I don't know if this video was already posted here or shown before but I think this preview is really awesome....plus that new Photon Art(So Godly)
    Hmm...From what I can see, in the rebirth, apart from the basic bonus you get for being a certain race, it seems that 1 point in HP gives you 20 bonus HP, while 1 point in other stats gives you an added 10. Makes one wonder what the caps are, and if they depend on your race as well. Not to mention I'd like to know if those 100 bonus points are for a level 50, 100 or 200 rebirth (secretely hopes its 50, lololololol. Now I'll be able to break the game Disgaea-style.)...

...And, dang it, they say infinity too much.

Things i noticed so far... (Havent watched the entire video yet.)

1. Infinity Blasts can miss and they seem to have been nerfed quite a bit from the last demo we have seen.

2.Olga Flow's 2nd form is shown and it seems to have some weird attack where the character is up to its chest. (I know its second form because it jumps back and then is standing up.

In Optimus Curtz we trust Broken_L_button's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    2.Olga Flow's 2nd form is shown and it seems to have some weird attack where the character is up to its chest. (I know its second form because it jumps back and then is standing up.
    Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that's Olga's good old soul stealing move; in PSO, when he glows orange and transfers his damage to his target, if you look close enough (after giving him the time to do it instead of utterly raping him with 50hCVs), you'll notice a miniature version of the target character on his chest. Nothing new so far in terms of moveset for poor Olga I guess D:

EDIT: Hmmm...Guess I was wrong. He wasn't glowing orange there. I guess he probably fell down for the players to wail on him or something...
    Last edited by Broken_L_button; Nov 24, 2010 at 10:55 PM.