Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Guide to Max all Stats

Here is my guide to maxing all stats for your characters. Just open the attachment, hope it helps.
    Last edited by The Great Tim; Sep 5, 2010 at 04:24 PM.

You're new so, welcome, but I guess you aren't familiar with posting guides. It's a text file, you better off posting that here in your post than linking to it. At least people will be able to see right away, instead of going through another step to see if it's right or wrong.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I think many people would rather you posted the text contents in a post, rather than attach a .txt file.

edit: beaten to the punch!... by 20 minutes. I had this page open and did other stuff

Also I don't know if attachments here are scanned for stuff, but yeah.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Thank you for the welcome. I have tried posting it in my regular post, but the numbers from my tables just cant seem to align correctly when i copy and paste. Instead i just tried linking it and it worked just fine. Later i will try and put it in my post instead.

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

You can post the contents of the .txt file in the [CODE] tags and it'll insert it into the post in a scrolling box as-is with spaces/tabs intact and things should line up.
    Last edited by Agastya; Sep 4, 2010 at 07:08 PM. Reason: typos. i swear. its totally not a lie
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

OMFG, dude you are my hero All this time, I considered HUnewearl to be impossible to max out entirely, but then I read your post, grill your numbers, and they stand true! However, there needs to be one slight modification to your formula, as it has her ATA at 197, 2 points shy of max. But with the slight mod I put in, she's all maxed! All stats, yellow, maxed Although I don't really approve of having no slots, I'm LOVING having a complete stat max option available to me now.

(The following was taken from The Great Tim's .txt file of maxing character stats, with the slight addition I made. This is for HUnewearl)

HUnewearl unmodded base stats (Min-Max)
    ATP 835-1237
    DFP 538-589
    MST 885-1177
    ATA 147-199
    EVP 666-811
    LCK 10-100

Centurion/Ability - All stats +30, ATA +2 (merely for reference)
    Adept - All stats +10, ATA +20 (merely for reference)

HUnewearl stats (after adding in the MAG stat increases and materials)
    ATP 1157-1237 (0 materials)
    DFP 543-589 (0 materials)
    MST 1097-1177 (84 materials)
    ATA 153-199
    EVP 732-811 (33 materials)
    LCK 20-100 (5 materials)
    MAG Stats: 5/161/12/22

(Add Cent stat boosts)

ATP 1217-1237
    DFP 603-589
    MST 1157-1177
    ATA 157-199
    EVP 792-811
    LCK 100-100

(Add Adept stat boosts)

ATP 1237-1237
    MST 1177-1177
    ATA 197-199
    EVP 812-811

(My modifications)

Put MAG Mind level at 18, put MAG Dex level to 16, consume 88 Mind Materials

All stats maxed, unless I goofed in my calculations. Going to check this over again, but I'm very certain I didn't.

EDIT: Yes, it works. I tested it, and now...

I hereby give this section of his guide my recommendation to become the only complete HUnewearl max stat guide on PSO-World. If there's one already in existance... Where was it when I needed it :P
    Last edited by psofan219; Sep 5, 2010 at 06:56 PM.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

wow nice guide.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Actually someone pointed out to me that centurian ability gives +3 ata. I have tested this and it does give +3 even though it says in the description it gives +2. Sega must of made a typo in the description. I will recalculate my numbers, but im pretty sure they are right. I appreciate the feedback let me know if you see anymore errors and i will gladly fix them.
    Last edited by The Great Tim; Sep 5, 2010 at 07:52 PM.

Oh, it does indeed give you 3 ATA. Okay then, that's cool. Both ways, it's still max stats Thank you very much for this guide.

It gives 2.5 if I remember correctly. Some classes have partial stats that won't show up unless another unit with *.5 is equipped.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums