Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Good news?

I would much rather have a handheld version of Phantasy Star Online...cuzz lets face it...Handhelds are more versatile and can be played anywhere and with the 3DS coming out the graphics are better than the GC's so a new Phantasy Star on it would look amazing

@HU: How about PSOBB Remastered? I mean, why not include the extra content?

im with Seth, PSOBB remastered, but why not an ep5 to go with it?

Make It PSO 10th Anniversary Edition.

@Kyrith: If that happined, I'd die of joy. There are a few things from what I've seen of PSU/P that I might like carried over (mostly the character customization system, which looks awesome). Although, as far as I'm concirned, it could just be Ep. 1 and I'd be happy. Course, that's coming from someone who is desparate to play PSO in any form.

Then Again It Wont Hurt To Have It Portable... But Then Again PSP2.

Default I hope PSO2 is real......

As a fan of PSO on all system since dc to pc/gc im really hoping the PSO2 domain name news is signs of a real PSO2. PSU was the biggest disapointment in all of gaming to me. PSO and PSU are 100% diffrent games gameplay wise they just look like there the same. Sometimes when im randonly checking old PSO vids on youtube, itl show the main menu and it makes me remeber how much fun i had on that game. The music will stay with me forever. The story will stay with me forever. i really do want a true PSO sequel. Heck a updated orginal remake of PSO would be great if done right.

Anyway sorry for the kinda random post i was just wacthing some old pso videos, and tears nearly run down my face when i think of what they butchered with PSU. Hope the PSO2 thing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by xenokai View Post
    As a fan of PSO on all system since dc to pc/gc im really hoping the PSO2 domain name news is signs of a real PSO2. PSU was the biggest disapointment in all of gaming to me. PSO and PSU are 100% diffrent games gameplay wise they just look like there the same. Sometimes when im randonly checking old PSO vids on youtube, itl show the main menu and it makes me remeber how much fun i had on that game. The music will stay with me forever. The story will stay with me forever. i really do want a true PSO sequel. Heck a updated orginal remake of PSO would be great if done right.

Anyway sorry for the kinda random post i was just wacthing some old pso videos, and tears nearly run down my face when i think of what they butchered with PSU. Hope the PSO2 thing happens.
    Freaking Smart... PSO Always Made Me Cry Of Joy...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrith_Ranger_Pso View Post
    im with Seth, PSOBB remastered, but why not an ep5 to go with it?
    That would rock.