Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I've one character, actually. But it's just her name(which is a common name, anyhow) and haircolour.
    It may be kind of crazy, but the way I envision Helga Hufflepuff, the founder of the Hufflepuff house in Hogwarts as a real brutish pugilist or berserker sort of character. XD It's kind of an alternate reality idea kind of, but since that's how I imagine that founder to be, I've made a couple of hunter class characters based on her in my Phantasy Star games.

Neika and NM-3084 are based on classic PS Numan archetypes. As third generation clones - both characters are intended to be amalgams of Nei, Rika, Neifirst, & NM-2011. Neika plays the Nei/Rika role - but is more intended to be a "Neifirst/NM-2011" character who has learned to make peace with humans and is seeking to break the cycle of hatred. NM-3084 plays the Neifirst/NM-2011 role, but is more intended to be extensions of the Nei/Rika characters whom have succumbed to the pain of persecution and torture that her sisters endured... especially her "abandonment" by Eusis and Chaz. Eusis because he couldn't keep his promise that no more monsters like her would ever be created, and Chaz because he died shortly after the events of PSIV and left Rika to raise their child Rui alone.

NM-3084 hates humans because of this unreliability which she attributes to weakness and haughtiness. She joined the Illumines for the opportunity to kill as many humans as possible, and finally carve out a new world for her kind. She is also aware of her nature as a living Nei Weapon (though Neika is largely ignorant of it), and resents that she was created to be used and discarded as nothing more than a weapon. So by turning that weapon upon innocents, she feels that she can break the chains of her fate. However, she ultimately betrays them because of Howzers favoritism towards Helga, which she sees as breaking his promise to make her his right hand in the coming genocide. She seeks the ruin of all now, illuminus - guardian, without distinction.

Just before the final showdown with Dark Falz on Rykros, she separates Neika from Ethan and kills her just as Ethan finds a way in to help her. NM goads Ethan into fighting her, begging him to fulfill his role in the chain of destiny and "become her Eusis"... but, though he defeats her in combat, he refuses to kill her. During the battle with Dark Falz, just as Karen and Ethan are about to fall in battle, NM-3084 returns bearing her and her sister's claws and uses them to unlock the Nei Weapon inside of her - sacrificing her life to save Gurhal and break the cycle of hatred.

As Mirei's spirit guides Ethan and Karen safely to the Landeel, NM's spirit watches on, finally able to find peace, as she is called home to Algol, to the Elysdion, by her sisters - Neika, Nei, Rika, etc.

Arisa and Lyle are named after Alisa Landale from PSI and Lyle La Mirah from PSIII - but that is the only connection. Otherwise they are completely unique characters.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Its true I do see a Nei around usually and some of the original PS characters remade, and cool to see that someone came up with "what happened after their games" kind of sernario

My characters are all original:Miss.UndeRsTooD..I started off typing in the name Miss.InDePeNdEnT..and I siad to myself miss.understood would go better..Te Amo<3..(my two friends made characters that had I love so in so and then I siad to myself I need a way to name my character I love you..so I decided the spanish way would be better and my boyfriend has Mi Amor xo)..o GeMiNyE x..(I just randomly thought of the name one day..she was originaly spelled o G e M I 7V I x..but then spelled that way is too common and my boyfriend. Is x ScoRPiio o.)..and my last character is FliirTyBuTNerDy..(the name came up because me and my boyfriend got bored and thought the names are badass and his names NerDyBuTFliirTy.)..so yes everyone has stor behind there characters..lol
    I<3PSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my characters names I thought of on my own; none of them are references from anything else. However:

Nassandra was my first female character. Having never made a gal before on PSU, I was kind of lost on exactly "how" to make her look. So, well, I...

I always had a big crush on Sailor Mercury from the Sailor Moon anime (I used to watch it when I was in, like 3rd-5th grade). So, going by that, I gave Nassandra short, blue hair. That's the only thing I can think of as far as "things based off something else".

Mine are all my own.

Now I'm sure I'm gonna see some "Clouds" or "Sephiroth's" in this thread soon
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Delete View Post
    Mine are all my own.

Now I'm sure I'm gonna see some "Clouds" or "Sephiroth's" in this thread soon
    please god, no.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

I'd rather see "PSU_Cloud_AKA_Sephiroth's Lover"

over Haseo/KOS-MOS number 234141241321241

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

I havent seen a Kos-mos in a long time....tho i might be in the wrong place

Saber, Shirou, Edward Elric, Alphonse, Ichigo (lolBleach)...anyone? :<
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.