Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Future of Beasts....?

With all the rumors of a new PSO game flying around.... I'm a little concerned... D:

I'm afraid that Beasts won't return in the next main PS game... The next game could take place far into the past, or perhaps much further in the future, in a different galaxy where Beasts don't exist... It kinda makes me sad to think that they wont return, as they've really grown on me and seem just as important as Casts and Newmans to me now...

What does everyone else think?

Well, all the hardcore PSO fans will probably say the same thing (as in, won't miss them), seeing as in inclusion of Beasts in PSU made them uncontrollably.

Anyway, I'll certainly miss them if they aren't in the next big Phantasy Star game. Or at least the females. They were by far the prettiest ladies in PSU/P/P2, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    They were by far the prettiest ladies in PSU/P/P2, in my opinion.
    Stop trolling.

I don't wanna see beasts return. In fact, I don't wanna see anything PSU-related in another Phantasy Star game at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    Stop trolling.
    I'm not. Stop being intolerant of other people's opinions.

Don't worry he has been trolling since he is not playing psu anymore atm lol
    btw yes i will need beasts in the new game if any lol.
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

its debatable, getting back on the topic here, sure hardocre pso wont miss them, but there should be more then just 3 races, and i'd like to see more customizable aspects then psu ina new pso, pso was very limited for creations, i know i'll get flammed for that but looking back now, its still a classic and all, but i feels to clunky to really pick up and play anymore, again im used to PSU movement to PSO i'd have to get into the groove again

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Zenon View Post
    its debatable, getting back on the topic here, sure hardocre pso wont miss them, but there should be more then just 3 races, and i'd like to see more customizable aspects then psu ina new pso, pso was very limited for creations, i know i'll get flammed for that but looking back now, its still a classic and all, but i feels to clunky to really pick up and play anymore, again im used to PSU movement to PSO i'd have to get into the groove again
    well its 6 races now
    Check out my channel:XbikXBd
    X360/JP
    Bd 180 Beast/ グリード Beast 180
    BD 180 Cast/Elie Neuman 108
    Elie 180 Neuman/ランファン Human
    Escalus 180 Human/Aigis Cast 111

lol @ Dumans

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Well, all the hardcore PSO fans will probably say the same thing (as in, won't miss them), seeing as in inclusion of Beasts in PSU made them uncontrollably.
    I agree, i won't miss them at all, and i wouldn't miss it if they remove the Android class either, they made these 2 classes far to good on PSU by giving them SUV and Nanoblasting where Humans and Newmans get nothing.

I hope they balance all classes out by either giving them all a SUV like attack or nothing at all.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.